An overview and a wishlist :D

If you need to write about anything else please do it here...

What would you like to see from D16 ?

A drumsynth to create those analog pieoouw and zap sounds
No votes
A plugin to recreate vinyl,tape and hum/buzz noise
14%
A vocoder from the old day's (like the Sennheiser)
14%
Not an emulation but let those creative twisted minds work at D16 :D
71%

Total votes: 7

Kevin

An overview and a wishlist :D

Post by Kevin » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:34 pm

First of all,great work!
I'm very happy with your plugins because they sound good,work good (in my case),look good and the prices are unbeatable!

Just a few personal hints/wishes..
More outputs for Drumazon & Nepheton because it's not possible to give each sound its separate channel.I know there are already a lot of outputs but it would be nicer to give each sound a separate channel.

And my wishlist...maybe it's long,maybe you're already working on them but what I would like to see from D16 is the following:

A Drumsynth from your side like Attack wich is possible to create drums like a Simmons,Vermona DRM and lots of pieoouwww sounds.

A character plug in...just to simulate tape (compression),vinyl (and not static like Izotope's Vinyl) and hum,buzz just like in the old days for creative purposes.And if possible in one plug in :D

A vocoder would be nice too (like the Sennheiser :twisted: )

And of course something to surprise us....Don't get me wrong I really like the emulations (got everything from D16) but I'm curious whats possible with your creative minds.For example a new way of sequencing,synthese etc.etc. just something we wouldn't expect.

Nowadays lots of people want to do everything in the box but sometimes I'm missing that character from an old analogue tapedeck,synth and of course the sequencers (think of an SQ10 a'like sequencer)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm

And since i'm not a programmer but a consumer some things may not be possible...but yeah what else do I have to wish for haha ;)

s-tek

Post by s-tek » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:48 pm

+1 for a good vinyl and tape saturation :D
https://audiolabor.bandcamp.com