AU things...

If you need to write about anything else please do it here...
Przemek@d16

AU things...

Post by Przemek@d16 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:30 pm

I wanted to write to all of you few words about the progress of work on AU versions of our products. Basically the things were harder than we thought about it - that's why we got so huge delay, once again sorry that you're still waiting for it.

At the moment all things are on good way and we are almost ready to release AU versions. A lot of common plugin code has been rewritten to work as AU and VST (and even RTAS in the future) and now we are going to test it.

In few hours we'll announce new product Devastor (distortion unit) which will be our first plugin available both as AU and VST. Most of you know this effect from Phoscyon - Devastor is much more enhanced version of its built-in unit.

We need first to check how our AU code work in real life in simpler product than any of currently available ones. It's because the same code will be used in ported Nepheton, Drumazon and Phoscyon too. What we have done with AU till now is enough to make an effect - that's why we've created Devastor - the next step is to rewrite the instruments' parts of code.

We are going to release first well working beta versions of Nepheton AU about the middle of January 2008. And when the Nepheton AU version will be finished porting Drumazon will be just a matter of time. Finally we will be porting Phoscyon because it's our first product ever and little more code need to be changed.

Once again thanks for your patience and Merry Christmas to all of you :)

Przemek / d16 group

Niel909

Post by Niel909 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:02 pm

that's good te hear, keep it up!

eloi

Post by eloi » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:12 pm

Good news.. if you need a hand testing give us a shout!

Andy

Post by Andy » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:04 am

Hello Przemek,

Can we expect a Nepheton (beta) update next week?

Andy

Post by Andy » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:11 pm

Sorry for asking again, but can we expect the AU update this week? I would appreciate an answer.... thanks!

Przemek@d16

Post by Przemek@d16 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:31 pm

Andy wrote:Sorry for asking again, but can we expect the AU update this week? I would appreciate an answer.... thanks!
Hi Andy,

No problem for asking.
I can't answer positive unfortunately, sorry. Actually we're fixing some Devastor AU bugs - the same bugs would appear in Nepheton AU so in other words we are making general AU port now.
I'll keep you posted about any news on this.

Cheers,
Przemek

Andy

Post by Andy » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:22 pm

No problem Przemek, thanks for answering!

Andy

Post by Andy » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:17 am

Are we there yet? I completely switched to Logic in the meantime, so it would be great if I could use Nepheton as an AU... can't wait!!!

xms

Post by xms » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:40 am

Buy AudioRealism. Perfect stuff. Better stuff even .. multiout perfectly working. Much better customer support as well. Mike is always realistic with the expectation he raises. As soon as he said he would work on multiout he did it within a few months. And it works, flawlessly. You get a 808, a 909 and a 606 all in one. Seriously, you should check it out.

gazt

Post by gazt » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:12 pm

I can´t see how you can get any better customersupport then the one d16 have, the times I had some questions to d16 I got the answer the same workday or the workday next after.
That´s really good customer support.

I´m also looking forward to the au versions of the plugins, but I rather wait one extra month for the D16 team to program it properly, so it works really good when it comes then a auversion with a lot of bugs.

ostiknostis

Post by ostiknostis » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:50 pm

xms wrote:Buy AudioRealism. Perfect stuff. Better stuff even .. multiout perfectly working. Much better customer support as well. Mike is always realistic with the expectation he raises. As soon as he said he would work on multiout he did it within a few months. And it works, flawlessly. You get a 808, a 909 and a 606 all in one. Seriously, you should check it out.
I don't mean to be rude, but I don't like ADM at all.. the parameter ranges are just too narrow for my taste. I'll rather wait for Drumazon AU beta (Nepheton AU beta already does it for meh)

headz

Post by headz » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:47 pm

gazt wrote: I´m also looking forward to the au versions of the plugins, but I rather wait one extra month for the D16 team to program it properly, so it works really good when it comes then a auversion with a lot of bugs.
(void) would be the right response to describe AU situation.
LOL here, be prepared to wait for much longer than you think - D16 are extremists in these therms :-)

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:42 pm

Hi,

News from battlefield, we're assembling Phoscyon AU beta to be ready on Christmas.

Best regards,
Sebastian

ostiknostis

Post by ostiknostis » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:12 pm

Wow! a shame I don't have phoscyon.. but I take it that this means the Drumazon AU beta will be next? That I am really looking forward to!

Merry Xmas by the way!