Is it possible to build a hardware controller for PHOSCYON?

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
anotherbbs

Is it possible to build a hardware controller for PHOSCYON?

Post by anotherbbs » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:50 am

I don't just mean those midi CC-controllable parameters, but rather full interface appear on hardware. I can use the switches to write sequences and use pots to adjust the parameters.

I'd LOVE to have a full-on programming experience with it rather than full mouse clicking.

Is this possible?

/M.Q.
Dnb/Breaks with heavy Chinese flavor
My myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/mengqi

Jacek@d16

Post by Jacek@d16 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:36 am

Sure it is possible - there is no problem to compile the sources into DSP processor... but there is a lot other problems such as plastic case production, knobs, pcb etc. etc.
We don't plan any productions of Phoscyon's hardware version in this and next year. In the year 2008 - i don't know. It depends of user's request.
I think that if You wannt to tweak real knobs then for this moment it's better to buy a real TB303 :)

Regards,
Jacek
Plugins sound master

earthshyt

Post by earthshyt » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:12 am

I use the m-audio keystation pro 88...but there are cheaper and more simples midi-only controllers available already - you can assign the midi cc by your choice...

musikmachine

Post by musikmachine » Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:38 am

Have you checked the novation remote zero sl?

Alientrancemaster

german tank

Post by Alientrancemaster » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:04 am

sorry, was gunna get revved up about this beauty but they are now sold out...... :cry:

http://www.doepfer.de/home_e.htm

they kick arse, and they are built to last, steel cases, steel pots, you can really grip these knobs.
In Space No One Can Hear Your 303
Peace, Luv and Aciiid