Nepheton can`t load in D16 folder

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Andy

Nepheton can`t load in D16 folder

Post by Andy » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:36 am

I would like to put Nepheton in a folder named D16. I am talking about OS X 10.4.10 and refer to Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plugins/VST/D16/...
If I put it in there the plugin doesn`t load in Cubase 4. I am still pretty new to Mac, so don`t hit me... I do that with all the plugins, even if I only have one of a brand like Nepheton.

Also I have a question concerning other plugins, maybe you guys know that: Like I said, when I create folders for different plugins they always load, but some of them still don`t show up in the folder I created. Is there a solution?

And sorry, another question: Is it possible to get rid of the "Earlier Plugins" folder in Cubase 4?

I am happy enough, when you answer the first question :wink: ...

Andy

Post by Andy » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:27 am

Nobody?

tguzzardo

Post by tguzzardo » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:34 am

unfortunately i had that same problem! never could figure it out.

chplsd

Somebody !!!!!

Post by chplsd » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:52 pm

Hi, To Get rid of earlier plug-ins in cubase on a Mac Goto your Applications Folder, Locate the Cubase 4 Application Control Click on it, Then scroll down to Show Package Content, You will be presented with a new window showing a folder called Contents, within this is the vst folder with the earlier vst plugins you wish to get rid of.
As for Nepheton not wanting to reside in a D16 folder within your Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plugins/VST folder, i had this problem with novation V-station. clean installs from OS upward sometimes work, but are obviously time consuming. I found that if you for instance where to put D-16 or D.16 rather than D16 and see if this works, i had to right Novations instead of Novation, however i did a clean install another time as i said from OS upward and the problem solved itself. It is just shitty little buggy thing that happens with mac osx. Let me know how you get on. Sorry i have only just caught this thread, still better late than never. chplsd