every drum to a different sequencer track?

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
gutza63

every drum to a different sequencer track?

Post by gutza63 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:07 pm

hello ,i just both nepheton and my first question is :is it possible to send every drum to a different track so i can add some compressor and other effects. i am working with logic express and apleton live 6 . cheers

Acidhead

Post by Acidhead » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:14 am

rtfm :shock:

gutza63

Post by gutza63 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:26 am

sorry acidhead dont understand u .if this means read the fucking manuel .there is no such for drumazon .but thanks anyway

CosmicD

Post by CosmicD » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:22 pm

in drumazon i believe this is done automaticly, if you have cubase 4.0 you need to activate all your tracks in the f11 window where you open your plugins.. it's the icon after the edit button i think..

but then you'll also have to put the volume of your master down... otherwhise you'll have double sound)...

you can also do an xml directive in drumazon.ini (i thought)

if you open that you must see something like <master enable>.. but i'm not sure.. you can switch that off so the master channel isn't used....
http://www.cosmicdreamer.be

teacue

Re: every drum to a different sequencer track?

Post by teacue » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:11 pm

gutza63 wrote:hello ,i just both nepheton and my first question is :is it possible to send every drum to a different track so i can add some compressor and other effects. i am working with logic express and apleton live 6 . cheers
Yes.
Nepheton has 17 Instruments Outs, one Master Out and a Trigger Out.
You can even choose if there are mono or stereo

Per default each Nepheton channel is routed to one of the Mono Instruments Out (1 to 17) and to the Stereo Master Out.
You can see the Instrument Out in the "OUT" field at the top of each drum channel in Nepheton.
You can change the Instrument Out there too (click on the number and go up and down with the mouse)
If you click the "ABOUT" button and then "Settings" you will be leaded to a Menu where you can set whether the signal also goes to the Master Out or not.
There you can also set Stereo/Mono for the Outs.

Now how your host manage the Outs of Nepheton is another question.

In Cubase 4 for example, you can activate the needed Outs and then route them where ever you want.
I have no idea how it goes with Logic or Live.

Best regards

Acidhead

Post by Acidhead » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:12 pm

gutza63 wrote:sorry acidhead dont understand u .if this means read the fucking manuel .there is no such for drumazon .but thanks anyway
Yes there is: http://www.d16.pl/index.php?menu=154
The section regarding the routing of outputs applies to Nepheton as well...

gutza63

Post by gutza63 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:09 am

thanks o lot men .cheers