GUI look change ??

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:06 am

If Rolandâ?? had any sense they would cut a deal with the D16 group
and get them to produce the shit right ... even slap a Rolandâ?? logo
on the damn thang ... Suckas

Minimum - I would like to see the 808 skin make available before I make
any kind of purchase ... Sure the sound is great, but that interface made
the shit 'Candy' ! A shame really ...

Fuck Roland

uber909

Post by uber909 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:13 pm

Anonymous wrote: But you look like an idiot on stage, and computers are less reliable and stable
Just buy a Mac...! :lol:

Acidhead

Post by Acidhead » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:26 pm

uber909 wrote:
Anonymous wrote: But you look like an idiot on stage, and computers are less reliable and stable
Just buy a Mac...! :lol:
Yeah right... The audience goes "Look at those nerds just standing there. Pathetic!" - "Oh no, it's a Mac! Wow these guys are sooo cool! I've never seen a stage performance as spectacular as this!" And then I'll throw my beer over your brand new MacBook... just before it gets thrashed by a stagediver going berserk. :wink:

woodster

Post by woodster » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:46 pm

Acidhead wrote: And then I'll throw my beer over your brand new MacBook... just before it gets thrashed by a stagediver going berserk.
Yeah too true, I once had a muppet put his pint on my MS20 while playing at a gig in Manchester, he then got pissed of with me when I told him to move it, so he pushed my Pro One over !

CosmicD

Post by CosmicD » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:54 pm

didn't you use that pint as his champoo ?
http://www.cosmicdreamer.be

vince38

Post by vince38 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:50 pm

Ricochet wrote:But Roland would have the Possibilities to produce the Series again, and there´s a big market.Roland could sell them cheap, i don´t want to pay 600 â?? for a bad clone, and everyone would be happy.My Opinion.

Greetings,

p.s.:I thought Roland didn´t want the MC-303 as a TB-303 Rebuild.They wanted to create the "Groovebox".Who needs a Groovebox/Sampler, etc.
A Computer can do it better, quicker, easier and cheaper.
the semiconductors which are used in the tr/tb aren't produced for more then 15 years, and the romance of it's 'hard to getness' will be lost if they'll produce them again.

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:55 pm

Fur sure, they are not had to get.If you got some loose cash, you can buy one from ebay.That´s not the Problem.The thing i mean is: IF i could choose between "romantic feeling:expensive and hard to get" or "cheap acid box for everyone, avaiable everywhere", i would take the 2nd possibility, definately.

woodster

Post by woodster » Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:45 pm

CosmicD wrote:didn't you use that pint as his champoo ?
:lol:
It would have been nice, but the guy was allready obnoxious enough, what with kicking keyboard stands over.
This was at a small acid techno night, with minimal security, and I just figured that I had more to loose than him, so just tried to get on with performing.
If I ever saw him again though... :twisted:

vince38

Post by vince38 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:34 pm

But they will be never produced anymore.

There are enough clones of it.

db.one

Post by db.one » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:25 pm

Anonymous wrote:If Rolandâ?? had any sense they would cut a deal with the D16 group and get them to produce the shit right ... even slap a Rolandâ?? logo on the damn thang ... Suckas

Minimum - I would like to see the 808 skin make available before I make
any kind of purchase ... Sure the sound is great, but that interface made
the shit 'Candy' ! A shame really ...

Fuck Roland
Point for point, couldn't have said it better myself!!