Note mode

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
anjx2

Note mode

Post by anjx2 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:33 pm

I've downloaded the demo and i love the sound so far. The only thing i'm missing is a note-mode, where i can play anything via midi, not just triggering sequences via midi, like a self made melody played on the keyboard and not edited in Phoscyon's internal sequencer. I know the typical 303 sound is mainly created by of the internal pattern sequencer using slides and accents and such, but i'm wondering if there is a note mode too? Does the Demo version not include a note mode? Thanks for your help.

Oh another thing, it would be nice to be able to click on the internals sequencer on any numbers 0-15 on the bottom, to jump to this edit step. Sometimes you click next or back several times to edit sequences, click then the note and any other options,then move the mouse to the next step button again - which makes my hand tired. It would be also good when clicking a note to hear it (similar to the note mode).

Przemek@d16

Re: Note mode

Post by Przemek@d16 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:22 pm

anjx2 wrote:I've downloaded the demo and i love the sound so far. The only thing i'm missing is a note-mode, where i can play anything via midi, not just triggering sequences via midi, like a self made melody played on the keyboard and not edited in Phoscyon's internal sequencer. I know the typical 303 sound is mainly created by of the internal pattern sequencer using slides and accents and such, but i'm wondering if there is a note mode too? Does the Demo version not include a note mode? Thanks for your help.
There is of course Seq External mode but it's disabled in the demo.
Oh another thing, it would be nice to be able to click on the internals sequencer on any numbers 0-15 on the bottom, to jump to this edit step. Sometimes you click next or back several times to edit sequences, click then the note and any other options,then move the mouse to the next step button again - which makes my hand tired. It would be also good when clicking a note to hear it (similar to the note mode).
We plan to add this feature in the next updates.

Cheers
Przemek

anjx2

Re: Note mode

Post by anjx2 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:12 pm

Przemek@d16 wrote:
anjx2 wrote:I've downloaded the demo and i love the sound so far. The only thing i'm missing is a note-mode, where i can play anything via midi, not just triggering sequences via midi, like a self made melody played on the keyboard and not edited in Phoscyon's internal sequencer. I know the typical 303 sound is mainly created by of the internal pattern sequencer using slides and accents and such, but i'm wondering if there is a note mode too? Does the Demo version not include a note mode? Thanks for your help.
There is of course Seq External mode but it's disabled in the demo.
We plan to add this feature in the next updates.

Cheers
Przemek
Tank you very much! I just orderd my copy. :)

EDIT: WOW - This baby sounds un-be-lieveable! You guys brought 303 emulation to another level, if not the THE final 303 emulation! I can almost hear the analoque circuits. It looks amazing - it sounds better! I'm stunned!