Quick question

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Johan

Quick question

Post by Johan » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:52 am

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying Phoscyon and I was wondering if the VSTi can also be used as an FX plugin. I thought it would be interesting to use the powerful filter on some sounds of mine. Is it possible ?

Something else; is Drumazon a drummachine that emultates drummachines like the TR-909, TR-808, enz... and aimes to achieve the closest emulation possible (and also has presets like '909 kick' etc...) or is a VST that emulates an analogue drummachine with its own sound and characteristics.

The samples sound like an TR-909, etc... emulation but I'm not sure...

Anyway, I hope you can help me...

All the best...

Jacek@d16

Re: Quick question

Post by Jacek@d16 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:12 pm

Johan wrote:Hi,
I'm thinking of buying Phoscyon and I was wondering if the VSTi can also be used as an FX plugin. I thought it would be interesting to use the powerful filter on some sounds of mine. Is it possible ?
Unfortunatelly no, but this is next good idea to add in future updates :)
Johan wrote:Something else; is Drumazon a drummachine that emultates drummachines like the TR-909, TR-808, enz... and aimes to achieve the closest emulation possible (and also has presets like '909 kick' etc...) or is a VST that emulates an analogue drummachine with its own sound and characteristics.

The samples sound like an TR-909, etc... emulation but I'm not sure...
Yes, Drumazon is exact emulation of TR909 only (not TR808)

Regards,
Jacek
Plugins sound master