Please help a noob!

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
elCID

Please help a noob!

Post by elCID » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:00 am

Hello @ll

First of all, i am really new at designing sounds. Was Djing for years, but now i want produce my own songs.

Just bought Cubase SX, Phoscyon (I really love the 303 sound) and some more equipment. :lol:

As i said, i am new in producing and it is my first time "seeing" a 303.

So, i dont know all the basics about this instrument. With my Midi Keyboard i can play the 303 Live using knobs, what a great sound :D But thats all. Not idea what to do, but sounds great! But i want to get all the capability of this intrument.

Tried to load some patterns posted in this board (to hear what is possible), but i cant even load them. I pushed the button, but can only save patterns. Using Shift?? How?

Could anyone be so kind and post some basic introductions. Not like using using resonance etc. But pattern load, saving, pattern creating, using arpeggios etc. That would be great.

Thanks in advance and sorry for this bad english.

Greetz from the south of germany

Jacek@d16

Re: Please help a noob!

Post by Jacek@d16 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:06 am

Hi
elCID wrote:Tried to load some patterns posted in this board (to hear what is possible), but i cant even load them. I pushed the button, but can only save patterns. Using Shift?? How?
Using CTRL :)

I think You should download manual first at:
http://www.d16.pl/index.php?menu=6

Maybe it's not perfect, but explains everything about pattern managment.
If You have further questions please write it.

Regards,
Jacek
Plugins sound master

elCID

Post by elCID » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:21 am

Thank you Jacek for the fast reply.

Didn´t knew that there is a manual for :oops:

This should help for getting started :wink:

Thanks and keep working guys

:!: