Would you recommend PHOSCYON for Logic Pro?

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Ufo

Would you recommend PHOSCYON for Logic Pro?

Post by Ufo » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:17 pm

I'm thinking of buying PHOSCYON before the SALE ends (monday), but I've heard that it's not that suitable for Logic.

I'm using Logic Pro 9, and was wondering if someone could list me important pros and negatives with this combo?

English is not my first language and I'm a total beginner with this stuff, so I hope you guys can take that into account when replying, thanks in advance!

Best,

UFO

LiquidProj3ct

Re: Would you recommend PHOSCYON for Logic Pro?

Post by LiquidProj3ct » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:09 am

Yes. If you love the 303 sound you will get the best emulation ;)

It has a very friendly copy protection and D16 doesn't seems a company that discontinues old plugins (since they have a common framework for all of them).

Ufo

Post by Ufo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Thanks for your reply, I'm happy with the sound of Phoscyon, I'm just wondering why people are saying that it's not that suitable for Logic when compared to other programs?

Any details?

LiquidProj3ct

Post by LiquidProj3ct » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:27 pm

I don't use Logic, so I don't know if it's compatible (I think it is, although). Why don't you test the demo? The complete version is the same demo version with a key file, so if the demo works, the complete version will work for sure.

Best regards!

Ufo

Post by Ufo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Yeah, I think I'll do that.

Anyone with experience using Logic?

Ufo

Post by Ufo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Well, I tried the demo briefly, activated the host mode, and was happy with the basics.

Don't know if there's something more advanced missing, but I'm gonna head to the store and buy it :)

UFO

Ufo

Post by Ufo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:18 pm

So far so good, very happy :)

One quick question, is there a way to zoom the Phoscyon window bigger like with other instruments in Logic?