Weird 1.8 Behaviour

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Kipster

Weird 1.8 Behaviour

Post by Kipster » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:08 pm

I just upgraded to 1.8 and am having a bit of a problem. I'm using Cubase Studio 5 x64. Basically, if I load up the Phoscyon and try to click anything, the vst just kind of flashes. And sometime I click on it and it disappears. Though I click again and it comes back. Now it wouldn't usually be a problem, but I really wanted to try out the internal sequencer now it syncs up correctly to Cubase. But I can't! It just makes it impossible to program if on every click it flashes or disappears. I don't seem to be able to change it at all! It didn't do it with 1.6 and it doesn't with any other VSTis I have... Any ideas?

Sebastian@d16

Re: Weird 1.8 Behaviour

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:41 am

Hi,

We're going to release x64 bit native versions of our plug-ins (free updates) as soon as possible, however it requires a some portion of time, unfortunately I cannot give you any estimation at this moment. We've just provided compatibility with AU technology and Snow Leopard on MacOS. Now we're focused on developing Shioitor - after its release you can expect x64 bit updates.

Till that moment please use the older version if it didn't make any problems on your setup.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Kipster

Post by Kipster » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:58 pm

OK bud, no worries, thanks for letting me know... :)

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:23 am

Hi,

Have you tried to use JBridge wrapper for 32bit plug-ins in 64bit environment? I had some notifications that it worked for few users.

Best regards,
Sebastian