User Area (add-ons section). If you notice any bugs, issues etc. please notify us by writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
or in this thread.
VERY IMPORTANT! Please read informations below to avoid any incompatibilities:
- First official AudioUnit version.
- Full compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OSX 10.6.x).
- Start/Stop functionality in internal sequencer.
- Shuffle (swing) parameters. First one is global shuffle used when arpeggiator is used and the second shuffle is stored in pattern memory.
- Midi learn functionality compliant with other d16 plugins.
- Preset management functionality compliant with other d16 plugins.
- Options menu compliant with other d16 plugins.
- Playing Modes changes:
- - Removal of some old modes (external mode with gates, accents and slides triggered by single notes, patt buffer mode).
- New native mode (with pattern chains) is present.
- Improvements in Host Mode.
- Improvements in External Mode.
- - Note Off Clear and Self Reset attributes are no longer stored per single pattern (now they are stored globally per project)
- Shuffle and Tempo have been added to pattern memory.
- Improvements in pattern management.
- Improvements in Tempo edition.
- Improvements in pattern Length Mode.
- Improvements in interpretation of steps with no Gate.
- Improvements in Randomizer.
- Patterns filenaming has changed. Patterns are now stored in xml files.
- - Improvement in square waveform.
- Improvement in envelope generator.
- Improvement accent to resonance dependence.
- Tuning parameter range.
- - Improvements in Arpeggiator.
- Presets have been expanded with arpeggiator parameters.
- Presets filenaming has changed. Presets are now stored in xml files.
- Update of factory presets & patterns.
- All known bugs have been fixed.
This major update covers changes in such many areas that some incompatibilites
can occur. We've put all efforts to make this version as compatible as
possible with the older ones. But still some problem can happen so please read
- With all changes made in synthesis Phosycon plays better now but of course
it plays sligthly different. So please take it into account especially if
its sound was highly modified in your projects through effects etc.
- Due to changes in playing modes some old modes are unavailable now
(listed above), so they can't be restored at all.
- Total recall of old projects should work properly with one exception.
Selection of active preset can't be restored properly so you will have to
choose this preset manually. However all presets are restored properly so
they should sound the same as earlier (taking into consideration changes
Restoring of patterns stored within project should work properly.
However some hosts may notify you that plugin has been changed or even
don't allow you to recall the old project with the new Phosycon.
- All external resources from older Phoscyons like patterns (.ph files)
or presets (.fxp/.fxb files) are imported properly. Patterns are
imported via Phoscyon functions and presets should be imported with
host fxp/fxb import functionality.
First of all please remember that if you have some crucial projects
you're working on finishing them with old verions will much safer.
You can also backup all stuff and check if you can work with new
version without any problems. Older versions are always available
to download in User Area.