help please loading saved patterns

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
edupertichi

help please loading saved patterns

Post by edupertichi » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:29 pm

i´ve just bought the phoscyon and i have a big problem. Iuse ableton live for djing but the ableton is still in demo mode.

i use the phoscyon for mixing but i´ve created some patterns and i can save them but when i want to load them i cant.
the archives are a lot of numbers in a text mode. Is this normal or am i doing something bad. I´m getting crazy with this machine. Perhaps i cant load them because my ableton is still in demo mode?. I dont think so but if anybody can help me

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:45 pm

Hi,

You need to reinstall Phoscyon before authorization with the license key file. Demo and full version are basically two different binaries. When You do that, plug-in will ask You about the license keyfile by itself.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:46 pm

With demo version You can save patterns but You cannot load them into the Phoscyon - it's one of the demo limiations.

edupertichi

Post by edupertichi » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:12 pm

i ve just reinstall the phoscyon with the key file but i have the same problem i can save them but not loading.

When you refer to the demo limitations . Are you talking about the phoscyon or the ableton?

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:00 pm

Hi,

Did You reinstall Phoscyon (using installer)? Because demo and full version are basically two different binaries and demo cannot be authorized with key file.

If You did so, You may need to remove the Phoscyon in a first place, and then use installer of the full version (from User Area). Just look for a Phoscyon.vst, Phoscyon.demo.vst, Phoscyon.demo.dll or Phoscyon.dll (depending on OS) file and remove it, before using installer.

Best regards,
Sebastian