how to save ARP settings in a preset?

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
bricktop

how to save ARP settings in a preset?

Post by bricktop » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:52 pm

hey

when i save a preset of PH in ableton 7.2 the arp settings are not saved into that preset. everytime when i load a preset, the arp settings doesnt change.
what can i do?
thanx :)

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:25 pm

Hi,

I've checked this with the latest version of Live (7.0.10), I don't know what's the version 7.2, You've probably meant 7.0.2. Similar problem has been discussed here, and appeared this issue had been fixed within one of the latest versions. I advise You to update Your Ableton Live.

Please let me know if the problem persists.

Best regards,
Sebastian

bricktop

Post by bricktop » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:37 pm

ok, thanx for the answer :)
yes i meant 7.0.2
i'll try it. i let u know when its done

greets

bricktop

Post by bricktop » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:08 pm

so, i tried it but it does'nt work. the arp is only saved when i save as .fxb file. its a file for the bank. for the preset its an .fxp file.
program change only work with .fxp.

ps: now i tried to use program change but it does'nt work. do phoscyon support program change?

thanx in advance

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Hi,

I'm sorry, I misunderstood You (I read it before my first coffee), anyway there's a problem with recalling vst parameters from the session stored within the older version. I thought You meant recalling preset during reloading a project and You mean storing fxp file. The problem with ARP and saving its configuration to FXP, it's a bug indeed, and I added it to our ToDo list.

Concerning the midi program change, unfortunately at this moment only Silver Line plug-ins support midi program change. Finally all our plug-ins will support program change midi code, successively as they will be ported to an AU platform, also VST updates will be releasing with full midi support. But now it's undoable.

Best regards,
Sebastian

bricktop

Post by bricktop » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:19 am

ok, so i have to wait...

greets