cant enter authorization number to use

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions

cant enter authorization number to use

Post by 777 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:40 am

phoscyon, nepheton, and drumazon

I read the faq on this forum and i located the folder(mac 10.4.11 intel)

in the library/applicationsupport/d16group/phoscyon(or nepheton or drumazon where in i had to create a drumazon folder)

when i open the plugin in ableton live 6 i get the window where i have to search my hard drive for a folder or file to enter the authorization number but cant find the file to enter authorization...I found the d16 folders except drumazon didnt install a folder. Where is the authorization Can someone in support help my find a way to enter the authorization number so i can use this software???

how do you copy the supposed key file manually where is the key file???? How do i eneter authorization for drumazon when i installed drumazon it didnt even create a folder

in the phoscyon folder there are 2 files Phoscyon.ini and defbank.dat

nepheton folder libxml2.2.6.26.dylib and Nepheton.ini
drumazon-nothing

im running mac intel 2.16 ghz mac osx 10.4.11 and all of these plugins as demo versions run on my computer

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:17 am

Hi,

The key files for the plug-ins You are looking for are attached to the messages You received with links to the installers. The FAQ concerns the situation when key files cannot be copied to the location You mentioned about, because of lack of administrative rights. Please check the emails You received.

Kind regards,
Sebastian