pattern load...

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
uuz

pattern load...

Post by uuz » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:21 am

Hello

Please let me question though there might already be a topic.

Q1. I saved the pattern. This pattern file extension of (.ph) was applied. Even if this is loaded when phoscyon is played, a my pattern is not reproduced. The pattern of the preset only flows.

Q2. Can the midinote be recorded in MIDItrack for abletonLIVE while playing phoscyon?

Thanx nice instruments d16.

Masahiro JAPAN

Sebastian@d16

Re: pattern load...

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:35 pm

Hey,
uuz wrote: Q1. I saved the pattern. This pattern file extension of (.ph) was applied. Even if this is loaded when phoscyon is played, a my pattern is not reproduced. The pattern of the preset only flows.
When You save the (.ph) file it stores all patterns from the Phoscyon's memory. After reloading this file ("LOAD" button on GUI) the whole bank of patterns is recalled, it means that if You changed pattern, let say, under the note A3, and saved the (.ph) file, then You reload the plug-in and set the midi for C4 and restore the patterns from (.ph) file, You won't hear the difference (it'll be the default one from C4 playing), because You changed the A3 pattern. You're supposed to use the very same midi note to trigger the pattern You've changed.

The simplest way for recalling the patterns is just saving the host project, it no matters if Phoscyon works in internal or external sequencer mode, the patterns are always saved within the project.
uuz wrote: Q2. Can the midinote be recorded in MIDItrack for abletonLIVE while playing phoscyon?
What do You exactly mean? Do You mean whether the Phoscyon can act as an ordinary sound module?

Best regards,
Sebastian

woodster

Post by woodster » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:21 pm

I think he's probably asking if there is a midi out from Phoscyon's internal step sequencer