So What Could be Next for D16 to Thrill us With?

If you need to write about anything else please do it here...
hivkorn

Post by hivkorn » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:35 pm

i don't think he is talking about teksonik, the one who break the NDA is the men who give to everybody the beta.maybe i have a other idea but i don't want to speak it on the board, Sebastian@d16 please contact me and i could explain you my other idea (on how you loose control of your soft on developement)...

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Hey,
Teksonik wrote:
I'm sorry, do you mean me? :? :?
No, absolutely not, we're not accusing anybody, who don't participate this closed beta test.
Teksonik wrote:
That's the first I had heard of the project. When I'm on a private beta team I always follow the NDA's to the letter in fact I think remaining silent about the software you're testing is one of the basic rules of etiquette...........Certainly not sharing any beta version you are entrusted with would be the number one rule.

I was disturbed by this quote from the KVR thread............

"Apparently a beta-version is floating on the net"

So if a tester has leaked a Beta then I do understand your frustration and hope that justice is served. I apologize for linking to the KVR thread if it has caused you any problems. :oops:
I understand it, You didn't know this is the leakage, so please do not feel guilty :)

Best regards,
Sebastian

Teksonik

Post by Teksonik » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:57 am

:D

cutecub00

Post by cutecub00 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 pm

I am expecting 606 would make the set complete. I'd also like to see something I could use as a TR707/727. Maybe a sample based drum machine like the Redrum.

kinkajou

Post by kinkajou » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:03 pm

cutecub00 wrote:I am expecting 606 would make the set complete
em, you know this one: http://d16.pl/index.php?menu=225

...don't you? :wink:

Scribblez

Re: So What Could be Next for D16 to Thrill us With?

Post by Scribblez » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:17 am

I've tried most of the instrument demo's and being mac orientated does have its limits regarding music production, imho. I'm looking forward to the release of LuSH 101 and hoping it will deliver.

The sort of things I'd like:

1. A separate arpeggiator application. I'd like to be able to link this to any instrument and make a noise. The only other option as far as I am aware for the mac user is an application for use within cubase named arpg8r. Rebirth had a perfect arpeggiator of sorts, not an actual arpeggiator, the programming of the sounds via the step function was spot on and if a programmable Arpeggiator could be built and allowed for the programming of arp sequences in realtime, gate, glide etc...along the same lines as Rebirth and also allowed the arp sequence to be dragged and dropped onto the track and contained the individual notes of the sequence. That would be something..........!

2. A synth based on Roland's Alpha Juno - You know the sound :P

computer controlled

Post by computer controlled » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:17 am

I'd like to see a really nice Filter VST and a great Analogue Delay VST as well. These guys could do wonders with that.

The Juno would be killer as well.
SH-101 . TB-3 . TR-8 . JP-08 . TT-303 . Bass Station . Eurorack Modular . Push

Scribblez

Post by Scribblez » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:32 pm

How about a combined Arpeggiator/Gater/Filter/Fx Vst, AU.

Oh yeah and the Alpha Juno :P

Total

Post by Total » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:28 pm

I would love a silver line stereo delay unit and a flanger in the style of Syntorus!

PeteJames

Post by PeteJames » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:23 pm

I think I might be dead by their next release if Lush is anything to go by ;)