New versions for Nepheton, Nithonat and Drumazon

If you need to write about anything else please do it here...
stardustmedia

New versions for Nepheton, Nithonat and Drumazon

Post by stardustmedia » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:15 am

Hi

I'm new here, so I think my question might be already answered. I couldn't find any with searching.

I own all D16 plugins and use them very often, and I'm looking forward to the v2 Devastor update. So I wondered, since I re-discovered Nepheton, Nithonat and Drumazon recently (somehow they were "moved" to the background, I blame my customers :lol: ), if there will be also new refreshed v2 versions of them.

Cheers
stardustmedia
high end analog music services
murat

Sebastian@d16

Re: New versions for Nepheton, Nithonat and Drumazon

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Hi,

They are going to be V2's for Classic Boxes as well :) But we started with SilverLine plug-ins, since they're less complex than instruments, and takes lot less time to prepare SilverLine v2 than instrument.

Kind regards,
Sebastian

stardustmedia

Post by stardustmedia » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:30 pm

That's great news. Looking forward to the v2 Silver and Drums :mrgreen:
stardustmedia
murat

stardustmedia

Post by stardustmedia » Mon May 23, 2016 12:36 pm

On a current album I work for a customer, I forced myself to only use your drum machines for drums. Finally I do really use them in depth.

As a feature requests, ideas for the v2 classic boxes:
- Use specific values for volume, tune, etc. instead of number from 0.000 - 1.000. E.g. dB or pitch/note with semitones
- Second "advanced sound designer layer", that goes far beyond the originals' capabilities. Sometimes I just wished I could do more than with the 2-3 knobs. Maybe a button that changes the the whole GUI to an advanced layer, or a button per sound module, where more knobs are available per each sound module. For me this doesn't mean effects like distortion, delay, reverb, etc. But real synth stuff: Filter, envelopes, pitch, etc. endless possibilities
- Graphical representation of values, especially for 909 kick, where the parameters influence each other. It should show something like an envelope, pitch modulation over time, etc. This graphic could be in an extra window, that the user can open if wanted. If you do something like that, I'd love to see this window as re-sizable window :wink:
- Maybe a Logic X issue: Individual outputs as mono or stereo available. At the moment there are only stereo single outs.
- Possiblity to change the sample in modules where samples are used by the original. No complex sample editor or loop function needed, just a straight forward one-shot sample "slot". At max setting of sample start and end.
- Re-sizable GUI
stardustmedia
murat

s-tek

Post by s-tek » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:25 pm

Are there any news here after 5 years? What is about newer Versions incl. resize the Plugins???
https://audiolabor.bandcamp.com

gazt

Post by gazt » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:51 am

Drumazon 2 is out! Just planer around with it, looks very promising! Lovely to access the drummachine on my silicone. Look forward typ updated versions of the other two

s-tek

Post by s-tek » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:34 am

D2 is great. After all this years, im happy with it on Windows 10 and 11.
When will Nepheton 2 come out? Is there any release plan?
https://audiolabor.bandcamp.com