JD800???

If you need to write about anything else please do it here...
tonyo303

JD800???

Post by tonyo303 » Tue May 07, 2013 8:10 am

Hi,
Lovin' your stuff, but, of course, would like some updates the same as everyone else it seems;

Please could you develop different skins for the plug-ins, and maybe a percentage zoom option too (50-200 range would be useful for me)
A matrix editor, or some sort of visual editor for the instruments would be very useful, and I think IS DEFINITELY needed.
As others have said, an option for a zero button and maybe scaled tuning knob on Phoscyon.
Different instrument requests...

TR727 add-on for, say, the Drumazon or Nepheton, so you can affect the lovely sounds of the 727 with 808/909 style controls, (or in its own instrument, but with these controls).
A JD800 emulator!!! with the waveforms and patches, and an Arpeggiator!!!
An MPC style, loadable drum machine, but with 808/909 style analogue controls...you know you want to!!!

I know these probably seem ridiculous, and the replies will say stuff like, "you can do this with instrument a or b" etc, but there's a good case for D16 to try and develop these things themselves, I for one WILL buy them, and I know others agree.

Loving the software, keep up the good work...but keep listening to your customers, we need MORE!!!

:D

tonyo303

Sebastian@d16

Re: JD800???

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue May 07, 2013 11:26 am

Hi,

First of all thanks for kind words about our stuff :) No worries, there'll be plenty of skins to select from, as soon as we add this option to our plug-ins. As you probably know first in a row is LuSH-101, and as very first our product it'll take an advantage of this feature, but you can expect updates of the rest of our software line released shortly after with same feature built-in + 2 skins for start i think, but with time, number of available skins will surely increase.

A matrix editor you mentioned, do you mean a way of editing sequences in our drum machines?

JD808? i'm not sure if that will ever happen since we're gradually moving away from making emulations in a strict sense in a favor of products rather inspired by classic gear.

Kind regards,
Sebastian

Puranon

Re: JD800???

Post by Puranon » Tue May 07, 2013 2:12 pm

tonyo303 wrote:TR727 add-on for, say, the Drumazon or Nepheton, so you can affect the lovely sounds of the 727 with 808/909 style controls, (or in its own instrument, but with these controls).
Easier to make a new option to disable the Drumazon audio engine. Then you could just send sequencer MIDI out to play other sample based instruments. 707 and 727 was all samples and no synthesis.