Lyncelia and D16 Plug in.

If you need to write about anything else please do it here...
Total

Lyncelia and D16 Plug in.

Post by Total » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Hello,
I want put the light on my project Lyncelia.
Originally, I play Death Metal with my principle band Total Agony but I create this project in 2008, for exploring new horizons and express my melancolic feelings and my love for ColdWave/Gothic music.
I recorded the first album in december 2009, it will be available on free download on 30th August 2010.

Two songs were made with Drumazon, these are "Diamonds" and "Lovelorn" and I also used the Toraverb for all the reverbs of the disc. The purpose were to have an 80's feeling (for joining the roots of the ColdWave/New Wave sound) but with a really modern sound.

So if you want to hear what I made with theses plugins, you can visit our Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/lyncelia

Hope you'll enjoy. :wink:

ps: All feedbacks are welcome! :wink:

Total

Re: Lyncelia and D16 Plug in.

Post by Total » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:30 pm

The mcd "Selection from Lovelorn" featuring 4 tracks (including "Diamonds") from the album is available on free download:

Click on the banner for download

Total

Post by Total » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Hello,

We have a new Lyncelia (ColdWave / Gothic) album out and with this one (like its predecessor) we made big use of Toraverb and Syntorus, and also Fazortan for some synths and Decimort on one track for the drums.
We also used the Nepheton and Nithonat Drums on a couple of songs so I can say that D16Group takes part of our sounding identity ;)
You can hear this album here http://www.lyncelia.bandcamp.com

This new album named "Assigned, for Disillusion" is now available in a beautiful Digipak version (featuring a bonus track) and on Digital Download.
"Assigned, for Disillusion" is a deep, strong, melodic and powerfully desperate album. It will bring you deep down your emotions.

If you like bands like The Cure, Clan of Xymox or The Sisters of Mercy, this album is for you.
Hope you'll enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/lynceliaofficial

fillysun

Post by fillysun » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:58 am

I shifted to use Bandcamp to listen to music recently, but I find that I can't download music at free. So I looked for the way to figire it out and someone tole me to try the tool called Audio Recorder Software for Windows. And I give it a try. It is easy to use even you are a newer to it. It can record music from many sources, so that I can not only use it to download music from bandcamp, but also from other sources. After using it, I can listen to Bandcamp music offline with ease. If necessary, you could also take a try of it.

achykaam

Post by achykaam » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:55 pm

FL Studio Crack is a complete Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software production environment. Over 20 years of artistic growth, it has all you need to write, arrange, record, edit, mix, and master professional quality music in one kit.