Problem with d16 products

If you need to write about anything else please do it here...
cransky

Problem with d16 products

Post by cransky » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Hi,

Glad you have a forum, but since there is no general area or pre-sales questions, I will have to ask here.

I've tried most of your instruments and they are the best at what they do, except no matter how they are instantiated, they result in almost system lockups, ie the sound momentarily and abruptly stops each time you maximize (or minimize) the DAW window.

The effect is the same as when you maximize/minimize a browser window or some other application but only when a project has a d16 plug in.

I hope this can be addressed and fixed accordingly.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:00 am

Hi,

I need more details about setup you're using to run our plug-ins? Cpu family, OS (+version), host application (+version).

Thanks,

Best regards,
Sebastian

cransky

Post by cransky » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi,

I'm using Vista 32 SP2, cubase (latest version) and a lexicon alpha.

The problem(s) I describe are only when I have a d16 plug-in instanced in the DAW software and are quite interesting since it also effects non-DAW programs as well.

HTH's

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 am

Hi,

We haven't encountered such a problem yet with our setup(s) and if we'll be able to reproduce it here, we're definitely going to fix it asap.

Thank you,

Best regards,
Sebastian

cransky

Post by cransky » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:30 am

Thank you.

I'm using AMD btw, never intel and an nvidia chipset.

I believe I also had the problem with ATI.

I've had other issues with some of the pages of some plug ins, in that changing editor page, say loading samples is on one page and volumes another, it glitched, but never the whole plug in and never ever the entire system.

Completely strange.