Need lycence key to join user area

If you need to write about anything else please do it here...
solarwhale

Need lycence key to join user area

Post by solarwhale » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:43 pm

I have been trying to buy another D16 products but ned to join user area. I own phoscyon allready. My licence key is in a keylog thing which i cant access. I just get a message saying phoscyon key is damaged.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:54 pm

Hi,

I sent You notification from User Area with details of Your account. If You'd like to purchase another our product, after receiving serial number of it, please register it using "register new product" button in User Area (visible after logging-in to)

Best regards,
Sebastian

solarwhale

Post by solarwhale » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:55 pm

Thanks for sending me info. I can get into log in user area now but I am still having problems.

Even though i am logged into user area I went straight to online shop. In the returning customer bit i put in my same log in info. Doesnt let me in. I go to reset password and change it. Still cant log into it, tried my user are ID and my registered product ID and still doesnt let me log in.

How many IDs and passwords am i meant to have for your site?

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:26 pm

Hi,

User Area is one thing, and we take care about it, but during ordering particular product, You're redirected to a ShareIT web page (it only looks like ours, because we changed original style), and it's a third party company, which take care about our banking things and credit card services, invoice printing etc.

So, when You're asked for a User and Password there, You're supposed to use quite different details.

Many companies use ShareIT's services, so when You purchase something in a two different companies, that using ShareIT services, You should use the ShareIT's user name and password.

ShareIT is basically very similar to PayPal

Best regards,
Sebastian