update?

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Sebastian@d16

Re: update?

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:05 am

Hi,

We're going to start working on new version soon (right now other projects have been prepared to be rolled out). We didn't thought about adding control of curvature of decay for 808 and 909, but I'll add this as suggestion to discuss with the development team.

Cheers,
Sebastian

dustjoit

Post by dustjoit » Thu May 03, 2018 12:31 pm

Sebastian@d16 wrote:Hi,

We're going to start working on new version soon (right now other projects have been prepared to be rolled out). We didn't thought about adding control of curvature of decay for 808 and 909, but I'll add this as suggestion to discuss with the development team.

Cheers,
Sebastian

Thank you for reply. would be really handy because 909 ingine is awesome but sometimes you need shorter but bassy kick. Rounder.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:55 am

Hi,
dustjoit wrote:Gello there!

1) Is there ane news about the update?
2) Do you plan to implement curve decay to 808 and 909 engines? Would be nice to shape their tales.
Sorry it took so long, but I needed to consult with development team first if such feature would useful / feasible to implement and unfortunately we won't be adding the decay shape. The those two kick body synth engines are just taken emulation models coming from Drumazon and Nepheton and there no envelope generator used there. The decay in real machines is realized via discharged capacitor and exactly same way we approached emulating this phenomenon - so there's no control of the shape of the decay. I advise to use any dynamics (compressor / gate) processor to shape the envelope of the resulting kick.

Cheers,
Sebastian

dustjoit

Post by dustjoit » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:01 am

hi Any news about update?

Igro

Post by Igro » Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:21 pm

2021. Any news?
Would be good to improve the sine wave module. It's too hollow sounding. Is it Bandlimited?

Someone mentioned that some modules produce inconsistent sound. Some distortion modules do this and that's not good.

I think it's time to give some love to it. :)