feature request Seperate Outs

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
wurlt01

feature request Seperate Outs

Post by wurlt01 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:57 am

Would Be cool if we could have seperate outs for each part of synth Click Tops Tools Kick. Would be great to also be able to use external plugins to process sounds.

Sebastian@d16

Re: feature request Seperate Outs

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:25 am

Hi,

Nice idea, writing it down for brainstorming with the team :D Do you think separate 4 outs + Master out would be ok?

Thanks,

Cheers,
Sebastian

wurlt01

Post by wurlt01 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Yes that was what i was thinking. Another idea is separate outs should still still work even if section was Muted. that was could use built in effects for one section of punchbox.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:33 am

Hi,

Yes, but excluding a generator from FX chain can be done by using its Send parameter, so not necessarily have to mute it.

Cheers,
Sebastian

hesnotthemessiah

Post by hesnotthemessiah » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:19 pm

I would love seperate outs aswell. I could then add various chains of effects to individual elements from PunchBOX. But then I may never get anything finished - too many options is like too many plugins...you spend ages tweaking this and that, adding another plugin here, changing that parameter there....then you realise, an hour later, that what you have is worse than what you had before you started all of that "I wonder what it would sound like if I try this" nonsense!

I really would like each of the effects (inc. the limiter) as separate plugins as well. Then I would definitely not get anything finished :wink: .