Due to holiday period (August 16 to August 25, 2010) - our support
will be limited; that'll cause a longer response times than usual (up
to few days).

With best regards,
D16 Group

kevaquarian

Re: D16 goes on holidays

Post by kevaquarian » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:47 am

Hi. Sorry to be such a newbie - but I cannot find any way of subscribing to get email notifications of "Announcements" or any other forum for that matter! I have seen the subscribe button for topics/threads - all good, but nothing for whole forums? I particularly wish to be receiving the announcements?

Thanks,

Kev

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:23 am

Hi,

All announcements you can also find on main web site www.d16.pl. You can subscribe RSS channel from there which is projection of all the news appearing on the web site or follow our Twitter, Facebook profiles (the links are in a footer of main web page).

Best regards,
Sebastian

kevaquarian

Post by kevaquarian » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:16 am

OK - thanks for that - so there's no "emailing list" for general news/announcements then - alright I'll follow you guys on Twitter.... I'm holding on for news of Logic bit-bridge/64-bit compatibility!..... Cash waiting for your Silverline bundle, and possibly everything?!.....

kevaquarian

Post by kevaquarian » Sat May 14, 2011 10:18 am

[quote="Sebastian@d16"]Hi,

All announcements you can also find on main web site http://www.d16.pl. You can subscribe RSS channel from there which is projection of all the news appearing on the web site or follow our Twitter, Facebook profiles (the links are in a footer of main web page).

Best regards,
Sebastian[/quote]

Hi Sebastian,

Just for your information, I did not get any email notification about the Group Buy offer??? I'm sure you'd agree that the group buy will be more successful the more if current owners were told about it?!

It's strange though because I got one email telling me about the 25% off Bassline stuff, but nothing about the Group Buy.

Just thought this info might be useful to you.

I don't do Twitter or Facebook so email is the only way I would find out about anything you guys are doing. I really want to make sure I hear from you when the 64-bit versions are released - can you assure me that I will get email notification of this?

Thanks for the GB offer by the way - I just joined!

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon May 16, 2011 10:32 am

Hi,

I'm sorry, and i know that we should send a newsletter including this information. However we recently do not want to "spam" our users with additional emails --- some of them are really annoyed when they receive this kind of information. Anyway the email about the 25% off the price for Phoscyon was sent as a part of agreement between D16 Group and 5Pin Media, so that's why there was an exception in this field.

Best regards,
Sebastian

kevaquarian

Post by kevaquarian » Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 am

Wow - I'm amazed that some D16 users "get really annoyed" when receiving an email that offers them an opportunity to augment their plugin cupboard at reduced prices!!

Perhaps you could have "email notifications preferences" in the user accounts then people could opt in or out for special offer emails etc...? This is how other developers deal with the situation and it works for everyone?

Anyway - I was certainly glad that I came to the site and found the Group Buy!

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon May 16, 2011 11:56 am

Hi,

There's such an option in User Area :) (mailing settings), but seems not many people know or care about it :)

In the end i'm glad you found this offer :D .. good luck with getting to the 5:1 level to all of you!

Best regards,
Sebastian

kevaquarian

Post by kevaquarian » Mon May 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Ah.... I see.

But, having looked at that, it doesn't apply to "notifications are: updates, crossgrade offers and newsletter. " anyway?