Antresol announced

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Sebastian@d16

Antresol announced

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Hi guys,

We'd like to announce imminent release of Antresol (which is going to happen soon) and as a consequence creating this sub-forum. Stay tuned for Antresol becoming available to download along with pricing and cross grade offers for our loyal customers. To read more about upcoming plug-in from SilverLine series please take a visit to http://www.d16.pl/antresol

Cheers,
Sebastian

hesnotthemessiah

Re: Antresol announced

Post by hesnotthemessiah » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Hi Sebastian. :) I see that you no longer support Windows XP with the latest updates of your plugins (which I fully understand - still use it for various reasons myself). Will Antresol be Windows XP compatible?

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Hi,

We can't guarantee Antresol will run on Windows XP, we just stopped using this system for alpha and beta tests. I'm not sure if Antresol will run at Windows XP at all; first, we don't have knowledge if the required runtime libraries are still provided and updated for XP and second; our plug-ins now utilize the system of priviledges integrated in Windows, which is way more sophisticated in the most recent version of it. Our older software was just dll file and all the data was built into it, now the .dll file is just binary executable of the plug-in, while other resources like graphics, presets, key file or configuration file are scattered among different locations of system partition. The best would be giving the beta version a go, but still i'm not certain if activation will go fine. I'm sorry i can't be much of the help in this department.

Kind regards,
Sebastian

hesnotthemessiah

Post by hesnotthemessiah » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Thanks for the info Sebastian. :wink: Seeing as I will upgrade the PC at some point plus you are offering a great 20Eur discount, I might aswell buy it now for use in the future. And, if it works on Windows XP then that would be an added bonus!!

niles

Post by niles » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:08 am

Just bought this bad girl and it's beautiful! Compliments!
I also like the GUI rework and "big" mode. Will the other Silverline VST's get that same feature?

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi Niles,

Thank you for kind words. That's the plan for 2.x upgrades of SilverLine plug-ins, they will all share same framework (including alternative GUI sizes).

Cheers,
Sebastian

mojses

Post by mojses » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:05 am

niles wrote:Just bought this bad girl and it's beautiful! Compliments!
I also like the GUI rework and "big" mode. Will the other Silverline VST's get that same feature?
did you received your key already?

niles

Post by niles » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:22 pm

Sebastian@d16 wrote: Thank you for kind words. That's the plan for 2.x upgrades of SilverLine plug-ins, they will all share same framework (including alternative GUI sizes).
That sounds awesome 8)
mojses wrote:did you received your key already?
Yes, I received it the same day (actually night) I ordered.

F5D

Post by F5D » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:13 pm

Just wanted to login and say that you did fantastic job with this plugin! The reason why I use D16 plugins is to get colored sound with analog flavours and this plugin is one of the best, not only for flanger, but for chorus too. Now that you seem to update the Silver line, please consider updating the Syntorus Chorus with the new BBD engine. The Antresol gives much more control over the BBD. I would like to see Syntorus 2 with possibility to tailor the BBD to get even more analog chorus, similar to my real analog BBD choruses, with all the small artefacts that make the sound great in the first place. There are too many clean sounding fx plugins in the world. D16 is luckily one of those companies, who has the ability to create musical plugins.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:30 pm

Thank you for kind words, I can't do anything but to humbly bow.

Regarding the issue of new BBD engine in Syntorus I hope my reply I just posted in the other thread of yours will be satisfying :)

http://d16.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2528

Kind regards,
Sebastian