Please add the following to automation destinations...

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
hesnotthemessiah

Please add the following to automation destinations...

Post by hesnotthemessiah » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:47 pm

Love Sigmund. :D It is the one effect I always have loaded in an effects send when I start a project. It is such an inspiring effect that I find especially wonderful at adding new layers to drums and synth arpeggios. It really comes into it's own when you start using automation. One thing I have found is that switching between L/R and M/S modes, switching the TO MONO mode on/off and the CH SWAP on/off can create some great subtle and not so subtle changes to the delay effect. It is a real shame, and very frustrating, that the extensive automation options do not extent to these parameters. It is like being shown a wonderful new effect and then being told....."but you can't use it!!" :x . Please, please, please update Sigmund to include L/R and M/S modes, TO MONO mode and CH SWAP as automation destinations.

Sebastian@d16

Re: Please add the following to automation destinations...

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:48 am

Hi,

Thank you for kind words and your suggestions. Will definitely take them into account when releasing new Sigmund version :)

All the best,
Sebastian