FEATURE REQUEST HERE

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Sebastian@d16

Re: FEATURE REQUEST HERE

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:19 am

Hi Surgeon,

I suppose both features we do plan to make will resolve this problem :)

- Possibility of linking parameters across the layers, so you'll be able to tweak 8 cutoffs at the same time with one move.
- Set of freely assignable Macro knobs we'll add within one of upcoming updates.

Best regards,
Sebastian

F5D

Post by F5D » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:26 am

When can we expect the update with new GUI size(s)? I will buy your delay plugin, when you do get the 101 update out... :wink:

Przemek@d16

Post by Przemek@d16 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi,

It'll be soon, no exact date but it's what we are working on at the moment.
- bigger GUI
- multicore support
- add-ons

Best regards,
Przemek

edchamberlain

Post by edchamberlain » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:49 pm

will projects made with lush 1.0.1 be compatible with the upcoming lush update?

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:14 am

Hi,

Yes, upcoming update will assure backward compatibility.

Kind regards,
Sebastian

10pints

Post by 10pints » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:00 pm

splattimer wrote:
andivax wrote: 4) i can't edit parameters (f.e. cutoff) for all layers (no LINK button)

6) mod matrix is ok but right click on any parameter and setup it for using in matrix would be better and faster.

1) various curve types for mod matrix (not only linear but various exponents).

+1 on these (especially 6) and 32 step arp.

Golos

Post by Golos » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi to everyone :)
First of all I want to thanks for the plugin, I'm really impressed with it. Excellent job, seriously.
Now, I'd like to propose a couple of things , that might improve it a bit, as I think.
1. I miss a time delay for modulation, as it was in Roland Juno 106, Alpha, etc. If it possible to add this function it would expand the ability of creating some complex multilayer sounds.
2. Sometimes I want to compare an edited sound with its original preset. Is it possible to add the knob "compare" to the panel? This function also was presented in Juno 106, as I remember.
Other than that is totally perfect!
Thanks, have a wonderful day.

PS
Just came up to my mind..do you think it possible for layers to start working with samples some day? :)
(it just some sort of dreaming, you know..)

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:21 am

Hi Golos,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for kind words :D
Golos wrote: 1. I miss a time delay for modulation, as it was in Roland Juno 106, Alpha, etc. If it possible to add this function it would expand the ability of creating some complex multilayer sounds.
Do you mean modulating delay time from the Delay send effect?
Golos wrote: 2. Sometimes I want to compare an edited sound with its original preset. Is it possible to add the knob "compare" to the panel? This function also was presented in Juno 106, as I remember.
Could you describe more precisely how this knob would have worked?
Golos wrote: Just came up to my mind..do you think it possible for layers to start working with samples some day? :)
(it just some sort of dreaming, you know..)
We don't have plans for that at the moment, maybe someday ;) but rather as a separate product than including capability of loading samples into LuSH.

Thank you and have a great day,

Best regards,
Sebastian

Golos

Post by Golos » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:59 am

Hi Sebastian
Do you mean modulating delay time from the Delay send effect?
No, not that. I mean pre-delay for modulation source like LFO, which affects the pitch of the tone.
Could you describe more precisely how this knob would have worked?
For example, if I take some preset and start tuning it and then mess up with it, It would be nice to have a quick temporary recall of the preset in order to refresh the point where I'm going. For a simple sound this is probably not a big deal, but for a complex multilayer preset it might be helpful, I guess.
What do you think?
Thank you!

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Ahoy,
No, not that. I mean pre-delay for modulation source like LFO, which affects the pitch of the tone.
Ah, ok. That one is already on our ToDo list :)
For example, if I take some preset and start tuning it and then mess up with it, It would be nice to have a quick temporary recall of the preset in order to refresh the point where I'm going. For a simple sound this is probably not a big deal, but for a complex multilayer preset it might be helpful, I guess.
We should consider implementing temporary buffers for presets maybe (like A -> B, B -> A switch, or more buffers) with copy function. Need to think about that, but your request definitely sounds well justified :)

Cheers,
Seb

gonzogonzo

Post by gonzogonzo » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 pm

i request a simple modulation page stepsequencer for the lush 101, similar to what another emulation of an old classic (the Jupiter v8) has to offer.

the modulation of it should be routable to almost everything, for example the frequency of a layers vowel effect, the layers pitch or anything else.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:07 am

Hi,
i request a simple modulation page stepsequencer for the lush 101, similar to what another emulation of an old classic (the Jupiter v8) has to offer.
We think about that by enhancing Arpeggiator a little, probably there will be added some automation lanes there, the idea has still been formulating :)
the modulation of it should be routable to almost everything, for example the frequency of a layers vowel effect, the layers pitch or anything else.
It's not that simple, per MIDI channel modulators (like channel pressure or modulation wheel) can affect all modulation destinations in Modulation matrix, while per voice sources (like velocity or pitch) can affect only those modulation destination that are related to single voice, not whole layer. So there's no way to effect the insert effect with velocity or pitch, because it leads to ambiguity, especially while polyphony is set to more than one voice. That's why when you select e.g. velocity as modulation source you don't have an access to all modulation destinations.

Kind regards,
Sebastian

LimboLoves

Post by LimboLoves » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:44 pm

So I made a thread without seeing this one at the top. In case it gets deleted, or impossible at the moment, I would desperately like alternative color GUI. Black, or a picture of Poland in the background, ANYTHING but the white. IDK why but it hurts my eyes. No offense or anything, I have sensitive eyes.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:50 am

We'll definitely do alternative skins to select from, you just need to be patient :) It's already on you ToDo list for upcoming updates.

Kind regards,
Sebastian

d.j.steve

Post by d.j.steve » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:44 pm

Hallo what a great Synth! I love it :D...
I have send my Dave Smith Prophet 12 back to my Dealer....your VST LuSH 101 have a better sound :D.
Only the new Novation Bass Station 2 go depper and have more punsch. Great Hardware Synth but monophon!

on my wishlist(Wunschliste)

1. "Layer settings" Transpose -24 to 24
----midi learn---- nice to have this on a Hardwarecontroller
2. "Source Mixer" alle OSC have one Pitch Transpose -12 to 12
great for House and Acid 1 Finger Chord (Sub 0 + SAW 5 + Squar -7)
3. "Source Mixer" one more OSC Sinus/Sine
For nice Organ Sound and Flute
4. FM ??? for Simple FM Sound like old Yamaha DX27, DX100, FB01, TX81Z
For Bell s and FM Bass like Lately Bass

Many greetings from Germany
Stephan