LuSH-101 announced

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Sebastian@d16

LuSH-101 announced

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:07 pm

We're proud to announce the imminent release of our newest virtual analog synth, LuSH-101. Prepare to have your notions of what a plugin should be capable of forever redefined! Extremely powerful multilayer architecture, a palette of the finest insert effects (each selectable per layer), and an extensive mixer with compression, EQ and send effects all add up to a truly modern synthesizer with vintage playability--and all in the absolute highest sound quality possible at every point along the signal path!

If you're curious to see what we've prepared for you this time, visit LuSH-101's page now (http://www.d16.pl/lush-101) ... and prepare to rethink your definition of 'quality'!

animal

Re: LuSH-101 announced

Post by animal » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Congratulations!

I decided to check the website today after not coming here for a while just to see if there was any news about LuSH-101!!

The demos sound fantastic.

blacker

Post by blacker » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Looks awesome! If you need beta testers at this late stage, I'm happy to help.
It's only work if you'd rather be doing something else...

s-tek

Post by s-tek » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:57 am

finally, great to read that. look forward to the final release :D
https://audiolabor.bandcamp.com

Teksonik

Post by Teksonik » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Woo Hoo! I've been looking forward to this synth with a great deal of anticipation. Can't wait for the release ! :D

A question if I may....Will each of the 8 layers have it's own Arpeggiator? I'm already programming sounds in my head......... :mrgreen:

Would it be possible to publish a list of the available Timbres that can be selected for the Oscs please?

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Hi,

Thank you all for kind words about our upcoming baby :)

@teksonic: Yes, each layer has its own completely independent arpeggiator. And word for clarification; The term "Timbre" in LuSH-101 isn't related in any way to oscillators, LuSH does not have a wavetable oscillator, if that's what you thought. By the term "Timbre" we mean the set of parameters for single layer in LuSH (or in other words a preset for single layer). We had to distinguish somehow the preset containing all parameters of the synth (calling it "Global preset") and the preset that aggregates parameters from single Layer (by calling it the "Timbre preset"). Since you can use LuSH-101 as multitimbral synthesizer where each layer is a single instrument (and remember that's only one of many ways that LuSH-101 can be used in :)) - or just "Timbre"; we thought it's appropriate and ok to use that term in this context ... i hope it's clear enough :D

Best regards,
Sebastian

Teksonik

Post by Teksonik » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Sebastian@d16 wrote:@teksonic: Yes, each layer has its own completely independent arpeggiator.
That's great news! I already have plans for this feature........ :D
Sebastian@d16 wrote:And word for clarification; The term "Timbre" in LuSH-101 isn't related in any way to oscillators, LuSH does not have a wavetable oscillator, if that's what you thought. By the term "Timbre" we mean the set of parameters for single layer in LuSH (or in other words a preset for single layer). We had to distinguish somehow the preset containing all parameters of the synth (calling it "Global preset") and the preset that aggregates parameters from single Layer (by calling it the "Timbre preset"). Since you can use LuSH-101 as multitimbral synthesizer where each layer is a single instrument (and remember that's only one of many ways that LuSH-101 can be used in :)) - or just "Timbre"; we thought it's appropriate and ok to use that term in this context ... i hope it's clear enough :D

Best regards,
Sebastian
Ahh I see now......I was just looking at the gui screenshot and thought it was possible to load wavetables.

Trancer Spacey

Post by Trancer Spacey » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Are the screenshots on your page the 1:1 size of the GUI? If so, the font is hard to read then. Especially on the Master-Mixer-page.
But beside this, the GUI looks very nice, really well done!

Ok, now R-E-L-E-A-S-E IT!!! ARGH!!! ;-)

(This is the last vsti-plugin, I will buy!!)

F.A.D.

Post by F.A.D. » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:29 am

Trancer Spacey wrote:Are the screenshots on your page the 1:1 size of the GUI? If so, the font is hard to read then. Especially on the Master-Mixer-page.
But beside this, the GUI looks very nice, really well done!

Ok, now R-E-L-E-A-S-E IT!!! ARGH!!! ;-)

(This is the last vsti-plugin, I will buy!!)
That's exactly what I was thinking. It would be great to have different GUI sizes. Most plugins resolution is too small for my taste. Logic can resize the GUI but that will soften the image. Especially with so many sliders and knobs on the LuSH-101 different GUI sizes would be great. Turning the keyboard off so it's not visible would also save space so you can display the panel at a larger size.

Really looking forward to this release.

Best regards!

Motiatronix

Post by Motiatronix » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Congratulations.Totally awesome synth.LUSH-101 is very groovy and musical.Amazing resolution and clarity I also notice.Beast!

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:23 am

Thanks for nice words :D Highly appreciated :)

Cheers,
Sebastian

lagrangeaudio

Post by lagrangeaudio » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:51 am

On a personal note my congratulations go to you guys for this release. For a v1.0 it's a stunning piece of work and I look forward to more features to come :)

http://lagrangeaudio.blogspot.com.au/