So, opinions on Toraverb?

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
computer controlled

So, opinions on Toraverb?

Post by computer controlled » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:47 am

So how do you guys like Toraverb? I need a good reverb plug in, as it's something i'm sorely lacking. Toraverb (as well as Syntorous) have me intrigued.
SH-101 . TB-3 . TR-8 . JP-08 . TT-303 . Bass Station . Eurorack Modular . Push

LiquidProj3ct

Re: So, opinions on Toraverb?

Post by LiquidProj3ct » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:59 am

I didn't know what I could do if someone 'steal me' Toraverb. It's very difficult find any other reverb vst that offers those dense and solid reverbs tails. I always was wondering why all the reverbs had to model real rooms, and at least Toraverb doesn't have to do it. You can create outspace or real sounds without problems. Get it and learn it.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:39 pm

I can only add that the demo is downloadable from here:

www.d16.pl/toraverb

and allows to run it 30 minutes per session :)

Best regards,
Sebastian

computer controlled

Post by computer controlled » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Ya, totally forget about the demos =o]
SH-101 . TB-3 . TR-8 . JP-08 . TT-303 . Bass Station . Eurorack Modular . Push

Total

Post by Total » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:53 pm

An opinion on Toraverb, hummm, what could I say about it?

It sounds good, very good. It's not a reverb like when you close your eyes you seem to mix into your bathroom. Toraverb have its own identity and that's what I love.

If you want a real sounding reverb, go for convolution reverb but if your expecting a classic and "vintage" reverb go to Toraverb.
I made my album with it and it sounds very great, on my TR505 I have the sound I was looking for (80's but modern). You can check my Myspace page for hearing the Toraverb. (www.myspace.com/lyncelia)

This reverb have limits (on snare on very short verb it sounds quite metallic) but have a real identity. I'm addicted and now fit all my mixes!

gazt

Post by gazt » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:15 am

Total wrote:
It sounds good, very good. It's not a reverb like when you close your eyes you seem to mix into your bathroom. Toraverb have its own identity and that's what I love.
+ 1

hubcap

Post by hubcap » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:04 pm

You can get a little "out there" with it but it is a little endless when it comes to the combinations you can achieve with it. A pro recommended another reverb but I chose Toraverb. Glad I did.