Copy/Paste

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
kinkajou

Copy/Paste

Post by kinkajou » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:26 pm

sorry for spamming the forums, but i have to much time at the moment and i am playing with your toys :D

i like these two buttons (COPY/PASTE), could they be implemented in ALL of your Silverline plugins?

and another question:
i am dreaming, i know, BUT it would also be nice if the presets would MORPH when jumping to the NEXT or to the PREV preset... just an idea 8)

Jacek@d16

Re: Copy/Paste

Post by Jacek@d16 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:13 pm

kinkajou wrote:i like these two buttons (COPY/PASTE), could they be implemented in ALL of your Silverline plugins?
Yes - with the next updates :)
kinkajou wrote:i am dreaming, i know, BUT it would also be nice if the presets would MORPH when jumping to the NEXT or to the PREV preset... just an idea 8)
It's already implemented in every SilverLine, but maybe transition time is too short?
Plugins sound master

kinkajou

Post by kinkajou » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:24 pm

...ehm, i see that the knobs jump to there positions but this is VERY quick and has nothing to do with morphing, imo ;)

there is no transition time. IF it IS implemented already, then this is fine, but give US a chance to change the transition time with another knob... there is almost much space left for filling with knobs and faders and LEDs and so on... :D ;)

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:27 pm

Hi,

The trasition is performed between presets, but it's very fast. It has to be done that way, since filter is a very sensitive piece of code, so it cannot be reset with new values instantly - it could cause some unpleasant audible artefacts :) - veeeery unpleasant ;)

The only way I see it could be done is to add a knob which could set a time of transition between presets (intertia).

Best regards,
Sebastian

kinkajou

Post by kinkajou » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:36 pm

Sebastian@d16 wrote:The only way I see it could be done is to add a knob which could set a time of transition between presets (intertia).
that's exactly what i meant... i guess... :D ;)

thank you for your quick answers!

BUT there's another question regarding a BYPASS function... please also read this one! ;)