No visible animation for Volume Knob or Output Meter

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
alienimplant

No visible animation for Volume Knob or Output Meter

Post by alienimplant » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:14 am

I seem to be able to change the Output Volume, but I can't see what I'm doing. It doesn't move at all, but I hear the change in gain. Additionally, there are no lights in the Output Meter. It stays permanently dark. Other plugins don't have this problem.

I'm on a Dual G4, running Logic 8.0.2.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:08 am

Hi,

Thank You for notification. Added to our ToDo list. This is very specific issue, which can appear differently dependly to computer configuration. It's caused by framework we use. Within the next update of Fazortan, we're going to update that framework to, so this problem should disappear.

Best regards,
Sebastian

alienimplant

Post by alienimplant » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Thanks for the reply. Hope it's soon. :) I've only used two plugins in production so far and they both have major problems in Logic 8.

alienimplant

Very Disappointed

Post by alienimplant » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Despite all the positive and quick responses on this thread from d16, the evidence suggests d16 is more interested in generating new sales than fixing the software it has already sold. It's been about 5 months since my last post here, and still there is no progress in the update of your effects.

You spent a lot of energy telling me how difficult it is for d16 to develop for both PPC and Intel Macs (something no other vendor seems to have a problem doing except for a few who simply state that they don't support PPC at all, which I think is a better approach than to release dysfunctional PPC product). So here I am, fully migrated to Intel. And Fazortan is still broken!

Sometimes the GUI works. Sometimes it doesn't. Yesterday, it didn't respond at all. I could hear everything, but the GUI didn't do anything. You said you guys would fix it. But you are still at version 1.0 on all your effects. You know what this says to me? It says you'll tell your users what they want to hear to shut them up, but then direct all your energy to new development.

These plugins sound f'ing amazing. I just want them to work properly. Is that too much to ask after half a year? Please. I'm begging you. Please fix them.

gazt

Post by gazt » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:40 am

have the same problem.
I´m on a Mac Pro, also changed from PPC to Intel
Still doesn´t work that good :(