Missing a couple of features

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Lovechld2000

Missing a couple of features

Post by Lovechld2000 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:48 pm

I like the sound of Fazortan. Personally I wouldn't get it unless/until there is..

1. A manual sweep. Being able to get exactly the same result each pass can be important in some situations.
2. The LFO should be able to cycle at 0hz , resulting in the effect with no movement, again for manual control.

Hope to see more development on this cool product
MAC Cubase Nuendo N.I Metasynth Novation FabFilter SSL UAD

Jacek@d16

Re: Missing a couple of features

Post by Jacek@d16 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:06 pm

Lovechld2000 wrote:I like the sound of Fazortan. Personally I wouldn't get it unless/until there is..

1. A manual sweep. Being able to get exactly the same result each pass can be important in some situations.
2. The LFO should be able to cycle at 0hz , resulting in the effect with no movement, again for manual control.

Hope to see more development on this cool product
Set DEPTHs to 0.0 of both LFOs and tweak the OFFSET knob - You'll get the whole frequency range manually.
Hope it helps ;)

Regards
Plugins sound master

Lovechld2000

Post by Lovechld2000 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:39 am

Yea I tried that but the LFO is still moving at its lowest setting. This means each time you play it the results are slightly different. Also you need to move both the offset knob and the depth knob to get a full range.

I need to be able to get the same sound each time as I am often working to picture. Please consider adding a manual feature

Jacek@d16

Post by Jacek@d16 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:32 am

Lovechld2000 wrote:Yea I tried that but the LFO is still moving at its lowest setting. This means each time you play it the results are slightly different.
It's impossible :)
If DEPTHs are 0 then values coming out of LFOs are 0 and these zeroes are added to offset. Simply 0+0+OFFSET = OFFSET
Plugins sound master

Lovechld2000

Post by Lovechld2000 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:34 pm

Ok man
you're right. I tried playing with it again. I must have been tripping. I'm buying it now :shock: