Patterns - how does it work ?

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
DrMacabre

Patterns - how does it work ?

Post by DrMacabre » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:31 pm

hi,

first of all, congratulation, you guys rocks, i've not been that much into Phoscyon and the 303 emulation (sold mine long time ago) but when Oliver C. mentionned Nepheton has his plugin of the moment, it triggered my curiosity.

my question is related to the patterns selection via midi notes

i figured that the lowest c note trigger the start, then from C-1 to B-1 it trigs the pattern 1 to 12, then again key B0 trigs the fill in and C0 to D#0 select which of the 4 fill in bank i want to play.

Is there a way to select variation A & B with a midi note as well ?

I also tryed to figure how to program the intro/fill in but had no success with it. I can program A or B variation but as soon as i select 1 or 2 in the edit part section, i can't enter anything. Am i doing something wrong ?

thanks

Jacek@d16

Re: Patterns - how does it work ?

Post by Jacek@d16 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:58 am

DrMacabre wrote:i figured that the lowest c note trigger the start, then from C-1 to B-1 it trigs the pattern 1 to 12, then again key B0 trigs the fill in and C0 to D#0 select which of the 4 fill in bank i want to play.

Is there a way to select variation A & B with a midi note as well ?
Unfortunatelly no. This mode works exactly like in 808. With step buttons You can only set the pattern number.
DrMacabre wrote: I also tryed to figure how to program the intro/fill in but had no success with it. I can program A or B variation but as soon as i select 1 or 2 in the edit part section, i can't enter anything. Am i doing something wrong ?
http://www.d16.pl/index.php?menu=168
Plugins sound master