every drum to a different sequencer track?

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
gutza63

every drum to a different sequencer track?

Post by gutza63 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:07 pm

hello ,i just both nepheton and my first question is :is it possible to send every drum to a different track so i can add some compressor and other effects. i am working with logic express and apleton live 6 . cheers

Jacek@d16

Post by Jacek@d16 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:01 am

Plugins sound master

Dread

Post by Dread » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:36 pm

Hi.

I'm using Nepheton in FL, I have come into this problem. I know how to enable multiple outs and I have done that and I get the sounds sent to what I want. The problem is, I still hear all the sounds when I mute a track. Say I have a rim sent to track 2, when I mute track 2 on the mixer, I still hear the rim coming through a 'main' mix. How do I get it so I send the sounds properly through?

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:00 pm

Hi,

Default output configuration for Nepheton is master out + all instruments outs. So even if You turn off one of single out, You'll be still able to hear the instrument with half volume, because of the master out turned on. You can solve this on two ways; first, just set the volume of master channel (for Nepheton) on 0. Second; go to the Nepheton's settings window (it's accessible from the about window) and turn off the master channel, after that, reload the plug-in.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Dread

Post by Dread » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:02 pm

Thank you for that. :D