Please make it RTAS available !

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Aquarius

Please make it RTAS available !

Post by Aquarius » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:10 am

Hi,

As you are on the development side, make this one RTAS in the first place.
Fxpansion's wrapper is too buggy and Digidesign has made efforts to put out SDK kits to small companies.
Also, it would be very cool to have Phoscyon but most of all Drumazono RTAS too ! They are right now completly unusable in PT v7.3.1 when wrapped...
Cheers,
A.

woodster

Post by woodster » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Arrgghh Aquarius,

I Feel for you.
Allthough I'm a Cubase 4 PC user mainly, I have dabbled with wrapped vsti's with my Digi 002r/LE set up, but with mixed results indeed.
All these formats must be a total headache to support for small devs like D16 though, especially as Apple, Digi and Steinberg etc keep changing protocols every month or two...
However D16 should consider that RTAS/TDM users will normally pay substantially more for support of those platforms, over VST/AU etc !!!
And whilst I don't want to encourage or condone dongles...these things are common practice in the world or RTAS so why not D16 if you want ?

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:06 am

Uh.... I've asked for Rtas, not Quick time support :roll:
So, who is with me on this ?

Peace,

A

Przemek@d16

Post by Przemek@d16 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:07 am

We are :) We can port it to RTAS I think but first thing when we finished Nepheton will be porting ALL plugins to AU.

Cheers,
Przemek

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:17 pm

Hi Przemek,

Good news and don't forget to port Drumazon too !

Cheers,

A