Version 2

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
floojobb

Version 2

Post by floojobb » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi !

I've been looking for some informations, but couldn't find them : do we know when the version 2 will be released ?
It's been said for years now that it's planned, but no news... And, amongst other things, I'd be using my Nepheton a lot more if I could toggle the steps from the step sequencer via MIDI, for example, having one that you have to click on with the mouse is a bit of a buzz killer to me...

Thanks !

Florent

Sebastian@d16

Re: Version 2

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:43 pm

Hi,

It'll take some more time I'm afraid. Right now we've been working on another SilverLine 2.0 and on PunchBox update, that's all I can say. Then we're going to start working on one of the Classic Boxes, but Nepheton is not going to be the first in the row. I'm sorry I don't have better news.

Cheers,
Sebastian

alexandros

Post by alexandros » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:22 pm

Hi D16,

3 years after, has it become more likely that you update the classics ?

Personally I don't need any major update, I just need one feature : built-in panning on each drum, in order not to have to setup some crazy routing in my DAW just to pan a few drum elements.

andersthuresson

Post by andersthuresson » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:28 am

I just purchased licenses for both Nepheton and Drumazon. They sounds great and they pretty much work as I expected. The GUI size of these are not the smallest I ever seen for a plugin but unfortunately my eyes seems to be getting older :P I have good glasses but it is still difficult. I hope these gems will be updated with GUI's that can be resized. I see you have started to do that for the silver line as well.

Cheers!