export nepheton's audio in cubase studio 4

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
guerrilla

export nepheton's audio in cubase studio 4

Post by guerrilla » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Hi, I'm thinking to buy the nepheton, I have dowloaded the demo version and tried to export the nepheton audio into cubase studio 4+ mac intel, but I noticed that there are some errors. For example: exporting part of kick on 4/4, its not showing the first knock on the audio and all the next parts are late comparing to cubase's sequencer. I've tried many times but its always the same issue. Acctually, I dont know where the problem is because nepheton is syncronised with cubase (using el play/stop in cubase, nepheton answers correctly) the issue is only when export the audio. Before I buy the software I want to make sure that I can export correctly the audio in cubase studio 4 otrherwise it's useless for me. Do you have any advice? Thank you in advance!
G.

Sebastian@d16

Re: export nepheton's audio in cubase studio 4

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:54 am

Hi,

Please check out "host play detection" in manual (last chapter). Change the value from "transport change" to "lowest C note" and follow the instructions from the chapter.

Or just switch to host mode (instead of using native mode) - patterns triggered by midi notes.

Best regards,
Sebastian