Nepheton AU Logic Bug (Multi-output)

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
paulkeeley

Nepheton AU Logic Bug (Multi-output)

Post by paulkeeley » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:29 am

hi, getting some weird behavior when using multiple output version of Nepheton 1.1.2 AU in Logic Pro 8. when i first initiate the plug-in, all is fine. i can assign each drum to separate outputs. when i close and re-open the project however, all of my output mappings are not displaying. they are still going to the proper place, but the display shows them all going to output #1. also all of my parameter tweaks are no longer displayed. all instances appear as their default setting, again even though they still sound the same.

here's a rather large screengrab of what i'm seeing:

note, that i've already tweaked one of the kick parameters since re-loading the project. all knobs were at their default positions. also of note, i'm using the machine as a sound generator, doing all my sequencing with Logic.

anyone else able to reproduce?

cheers,
paul.

paulkeeley

Post by paulkeeley » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:33 am

aaaaand i've just realized that this post is somewhat of a duplicate. however i'd love to know an ETA on a fix. these interface issues are really getting me down.

cheers,
paul.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Yes. It's is a bug with multiple instances on MacOS.

We're going to update Toraverb within days. This update includes, among the others, fixes for that problem too. We'll rebuild sources of our drum machines and release updates as soon as possible. As I mentioned many times, most of source code is common for all plug-ins, and this piece of code were causing problem with multiple instances.

Best regards,
Sebastian