Nepheton / Cubase drum mapping advice please!

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Jackout

Nepheton / Cubase drum mapping advice please!

Post by Jackout » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:00 am

Hi,

Just been fiddling with the Nepheton demo in Cubase SX but was wondering how it maps to the drum editor. I think I might be getting the mode selection wrong in the Nepheton or something. When I map one note on C1 in the Cubase Editor it plays a sequence from the Nepheton when I was really after just one BD. I just need to map individual notes in Cubase. Hope this makes sense!

Cheers,

David.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:13 am

Hi,

You need to switch the INT.SEQ mode off, http://www.d16.pl/index.php?menu=166. Default midi mapping corresponds to GM, but You can it in Nepheton.ini file.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Jackout

Post by Jackout » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:50 am

Yes, I thought it related to these buttons in the Nepheton, but the int. seq button seemed to be locked down and wasn't responding when I tried to switch it off. I'll give it another go today unless you know why it seemed to be permanently switched on?

Thanks,

David.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:12 pm

hey,

Ahh!! Sorry I haven't noticed that You said "demo" (my fault), because it's disabled in demo version. It's one of limitations.

Best regards,
Sebastian