Plug Ins On Muse Receptor

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
matt@postpro.org

Plug Ins On Muse Receptor

Post by matt@postpro.org » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:13 am

I'm a Mac guy and eagerly awaiting the AU and RTAS versions of these plugins, but I have already purchased the drum machine plugs. Sort of a glutton for punishment. I don't have any windoze-based machines, but I have several Muse Receptors. Great machines for the most part and fantastic for live / studio situations. I build rigs and do support for international touring acts. Which brings me to this. I have tried to put the programmers of d16 in touch with the Muse Research people who will port these plugs for me to the Muse platform, but I may need something sooner.

Has anyone tried installing any of these plugs on the Receptor using the unsupported method?

Thanks!

Matt @ Post Pro

matt@postpro.org

Post by matt@postpro.org » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:46 pm

85 people have read this and NO one has tried it? Wow! I've even written to the developers here and begged them to work with the Muse Research people who will do the "receptorized" version and then even help them sell more of their plugs. It's a win-win but so far I have had no luck.

Anyone here care to help?

Matt @ Post Pro

Acidhead

Post by Acidhead » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:44 pm

I'm afraid I can't do anything to help, except point out that I'm also interested in the other half of the win-win. That is, if/when D16's plugs would run 100% perfect on the Receptor, that would be a(nother) ((even) more) seriously compelling reason to get me a Receptor.