problem understanding pattern writting

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
daftlover

problem understanding pattern writting

Post by daftlover » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:51 am

Hello-I am using drumazon in Live 6 on an intel mac osX.I have read the manual several times and just don't understand how to overwrite the factory patterns to my own.I know how to save the patterns ,but I want to at least load and save a bank,even if I have to reload that bank.I love this vst but the manual is not explaining this well.thanks
-Daftlover

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:28 am

Hi,

At the moment there is no possibility to overwrite the factory default patterns (I mean after creating new instance of Drumazon, always default patterns will be in its memory). All changes of Drumazon's patterns You make in the host application project are stored within the project-file. After reloading the project, all changes will be recalled.

If You want to save or load single pattern or whole bank You made, use the controls:
At the top of Drumazon's GUI.

In the next update We're going to unify the configuration of our plugins. Make it more similar to the Nepheton's configuration (namely XML ini file + settings window). It'll give the ability of changing the factory default patterns. Just like it already is in Nepheton.

Best regards,
Sebastian