Can't load any saved patterns, sets, banks, etc...

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
computer controlled

Can't load any saved patterns, sets, banks, etc...

Post by computer controlled » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:21 pm

I simply cannot load anything i save in the Drumazon. I don't understand why. Am i (again) missing something obvious? Too bad patterns aren't saved automatically like on the 909. It makes using this kinda frustrating.
SH-101 . TB-3 . TR-8 . JP-08 . TT-303 . Bass Station . Eurorack Modular . Push

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:46 am

Hi,

All changes You make in the internal sequencer should be automatically stored within Your project. If You want to save patterns to separate file, then use the 'save pattern' option: http://www.d16.pl/index.php?menu=157 (please check at the bottom).

Another possibility is, that some bug could appear. Can You give me more details about what kind of computer do You use (MAC/PC) and application (with version number) please?

Best regards,
Sebastian

computer controlled

Post by computer controlled » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:46 am

Actually, what it is, is i can't save and/or recall any of the output settings. I figured out the other stuff. Are the output settings not savable?
SH-101 . TB-3 . TR-8 . JP-08 . TT-303 . Bass Station . Eurorack Modular . Push

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:27 pm

Hi,

At the moment Drumazon's output settings are stored per project. It means, if You change settings and save the project, after reloading the project, those changed setttings will be recalled.

There's no other way to prepare some default output configuration.

We're going to change it (in the next update), make it more similar to Nepheton's manner. Namely allow the user to make some default setting in "ini" file. Or through the "settings" window.

Best regards,
Sebastian