Drumazon beta version (0.9.4b)

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Przemek@d16

Drumazon beta version (0.9.4b)

Post by Przemek@d16 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:52 am

Please download Drumazon beta version at

Links no longer available

The program is fully copyrighted and only registered users can use the beta versions. Please do NOT spread this download link or the plugin itself.

Changes
- Finished Preset Management

When you click Select Button in the Instrument Preset block (this one below Up/Down arrows) Preset Manager will appear. The window contains names of all the Presets from selected instrument, you can select any of them with the checkboxes on the left of the Name edit.
You can also switch between instruments directly from the Manager window and also load / save presets/sets/banks.

TIP
Up / Down in the Window Preset Manager works exactly like in the Preset Block on the top bar. However if you click them holding CTRL (APPLE on Mac) key you can move selected preset up or down in the order list.

If you need more info about presets in Drumazon please read the previous posts

Cheers,
Przemek
Last edited by Przemek@d16 on Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

sinelanguage

Post by sinelanguage » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:30 pm

I'm finding when I save "SETS", that the synth sounds change to their appropriate settings (when I call up a saved sets), but the sampled sounds, (hi hats) don't seem to change settings at all.

This is on the PC version

oxident

Post by oxident » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:18 pm

Still getting no sync with host (Cubase 4 Macintel...)

Cheers

Alex

macha

Post by macha » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:27 pm

macbookpro core2duo live 6
still sudden crashes from time to time.
i had one instance of drumazon with 4 audiochannels for its outputs.
then i added abl pro. when trying to choose a preset in abl pro live crashed. did not have any issues with abl pro before.....so i guess it was drumazonbeta....

intrepidtraveller

Post by intrepidtraveller » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:54 pm

internal seq doesn't work so i've sequenced beats in ableton w/ no problem.

problem is everytime i reset the ableton song to the beginning of the track, there are some weird things going on with the drum sound parameters.. sometimes they reset, sometimes they don't

sinelanguage

Post by sinelanguage » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:17 am

MAC VERSION

I can get it going in Live for maybe four bars, then it doesn't make a sound, but the lights are still travelling across. If I stop it, or try to delete and add the plug in, it crashes. Still very unusable in Live. I have faith in you guys :)
Can't wait for the final product. I'm so excited! a TR909 for Xmas!

Live 6
Macbook Pro
Last edited by sinelanguage on Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

usrfobiwan

Post by usrfobiwan » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:21 am

Found bugs with SX3 on PC:

- Some buttons work sporadic after pressing them, you see them pressed, but no light or function is going on. If you keep pressing then on a moment they will work. Its like rolling a dice.
- If you click on the LCD screen. All hell breaks loose soundwise, clap turns into a screaming synthsound, tempo changes, lcd screen gets f*cked up.
- Wont sync tempo to sequencer tempo.
- Snare, clap, rim and hats are to soft in volume compared to my own TR. Especialy the clap sounds to "shy" in comparison.

Some MIDI stuff that needs much attention and should be looked at ASAP:

- Cant seem to get any sounds when playing my masterkeyboard.
- Can not use SX3 drummap to layout drums, no sound gets played.
- When i edit for example a 4/4 bassdrum on C1 in the SX3 key editor no bassdrum is sounding.
- Also no velocitychanges in the keyeditor can be heard. And this is crusial for laying out snarerols, drumrols, hatrols and other cool stuff)

I really hope the above midi ?bugs? get some attention because i never ever use the internal sequencer of my own TR-909 and always used to layout the tracks in cubase since 1986 (on atari) or play it on the keys because its more natural and have way more editing freedom of the track drum-arrangments.

Internal sequencer bugs:

- If there is no pattern layed out for example: bass, and snare, clap. And a pattern of the hats is made. Then when you turn the "instrument selector" knob. and select snare and then go back to hats a few times, the pattern of the hats will sometimes disappear. You have to go back and forth, to get the pattern lights lite again. This is also the case for the other instruments.

Added:
- First note in SX3 not playing if you start directly on the first note.
For example: If you make a long note for example 4x4 bars (this is for the internal sequencer to flow alongside the SX3 arrangement). it will only start on the second loop if you start it from the first note.

Added:
- Anoying "Click" sounds afer each bassdrum sound when attack on 10, tune 0, decay 10. (Still investigating issue...)

If i find more, i will add it..
Mascletas: "The most accurate simulation of thunder, humans can simulate..."