Problem with Drumazon and Cubase sx 3.1

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Alexander

Problem with Drumazon and Cubase sx 3.1

Post by Alexander » Sat May 12, 2007 11:52 am

Hello,

when I use Drumazon with Cubase SX 3.1 and I stop audioplayback in the middle of a bar and start again the Cubase song starts from the middle of the bar, but Drumazon starts everytime with the beginning of the patern, so everything is out of sync, formost the time I start a song. I can only get it in sync when I play the song from the very beginning, wich I think is annoying....
Is there a workaround for this ?

Alex

Puranon

Post by Puranon » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:52 pm

same problem here with Cubase 4 and Nepheton.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:21 pm

Default play modes of Drumazon (Chain mode) and Nepheton (Int.Seq) were mailny patterned on their progenitors and have
similar abilities and properties. Our intention was to create these play modes to use them on stage, live. If You want to take the
advantages of internal sequencer in studio-projects in both plug-ins, use the "Normal mode" in Drumazon or"Host mode" in Nepheton.
You'll be able to trigger single pattern from the host (by a midi note). It'll allow You to start playing Your project from the middle
and internal sequencer will play from that place (as soon as the pattern triggering midi note comes).

Best regards,
Sebastian / D16 Group

jacobshaw

Re: Problem with Drumazon and Cubase sx 3.1

Post by jacobshaw » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:44 am

Hello mates, similar problem exists when I tried. I have still no sync with cubase 4. Works only with sx3. And more over that when I try to play a song, certain part of the songs get stacked.

Sebastian@d16

Re: Problem with Drumazon and Cubase sx 3.1

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:55 am

Hi,

You need to use Host mode for creating drum part arrangements (if you are interested in taking advantage of Drumazon's internal sequencer). To keep entire song always in sync with a drum part, you have to have a project's cursor always on the beginning of a note triggering the pattern when you hit Play button on transport panel.

Kind regards,
Sebastian