Audio Units version?

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Custa

Audio Units version?

Post by Custa » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:41 pm

I'm almost ready to put down the money on this, but what is the roadmap for an Audio Units version? I'm a little unsure of price too. I would have already bout it if it was US$119 but its a lot more if it's 119 Euros :(

NTiOzymandias

Re: Audio Units version?

Post by NTiOzymandias » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:59 pm

Custa wrote:I'm almost ready to put down the money on this, but what is the roadmap for an Audio Units version?
All we know right know is that the AU version is planned. No release date yet because they don't know how long it'll take.
I'm a little unsure of price too. I would have already bout it if it was US$119 but its a lot more if it's 119 Euros :(
I hear you there, man. :cry: But it's not d16's fault that the dollar is so weak right now. I can think of somebody to blame for that, actually, but such comments are inappropriate and there's nothing we can do about it now anyway.

Custa

Post by Custa » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:51 pm

Actually I am not from the US but thats how I guage the cost of something in the international market.