Re Grooving

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Motiatronix

Re Grooving

Post by Motiatronix » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:38 pm

Hi D16.....did you manage to emulate the grooving of the internal seqencer,the reason I ask is that because it's master clock is driven from modern sequencer.I'm assuming shuffling and other built in tricks will loosen everything up and you can get the that ol' swing,toe tap groove and feel which is a big part of the original.

Also any word on beta availability.My palms are sweating :wink:

Thanks

Jacek@d16

Post by Jacek@d16 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:59 pm

Shuffle is exact the same as original. What kind of "built in tricks" You are asking?
Plugins sound master

Motiatronix

Post by Motiatronix » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:54 pm

Hi Jacek.
Shuffle is exact the same as original. What kind of "built in tricks" You are asking?
I was wondering that when Drumazon is clocked from host tempo it would interfere with the feel.I have Jomox xox.

When I sync Jomox as slave it gets stiff and a bit more rigid.....don't get me wrong it still grooves however when I use Jomox as master clock to drive other stuff its way better as the built in sequencer clock has its own grooviness.

"built in tricks" was only as in if there was a problem with the above you managed to solve it.Maybe this is not a problem.