Operation manual.

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
rktic

Operation manual.

Post by rktic » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:30 pm

I know lots of things are happening behind the curtain at you guys, but i'm at the point where i could really need an operation manual covering the different pattern modes etc.

Is there any way to switch pattern via midi notes without loosing the sync? Or even without midi? I'm trying to jam along here at the moment but can't figure it out...

r

Przemek@d16

Post by Przemek@d16 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:52 pm

Yes, we prepare some tutorials.
But you can ask us anytime you want. It's the quickest way to get precis (I hope:)) answer...

In both Normal and Free Pattern modes patterns are triggered just when midi note message comes so it can lead to loosing sync.

But in the Chain mode patterns are not triggered immediately but after reaching the last step in the playing pattern.
You can define chains containing more than one pattern but you can also trigger just single pattern. And always this specified pattern will start play after previous one ends.
So sequencer will always keep the sync.

Cheers,
Przemek

rktic

Post by rktic » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:25 pm

i'm a bit disappointed here, still waiting for the manual.

releasing a software without manual isn't really professional, at least for claiming a v1.x version.

so, where is it or how long will it take?

Przemek@d16

Post by Przemek@d16 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:42 pm

We plan to release Drumazon maual tomorrow (or maximum on Monday)... Sorry

Cheers,
Przemek

woodster

Post by woodster » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:34 pm

While I would really appreciate a manual for Drumazon, The lack off one doesn't in any way whatsoever stop me from utilizing this fantastic contraption :D
However I suppose I'm very lucky in having owned a TR909 (and TB303 etc) for nearly 2 decades, I'm hardly fazed by the operation of your plug ins :D
What amazes me is the abusive tone of some people when discussing the lack of a manual for these vsti's.
Whilst it's an inconvenience (to a simpleton or Noobie) to not have a manual, it's by no means an excuse to swear at the developer of such an authentic sounding piece of software. :evil:
To suggest this establishment is being unprofessional by not producing a manual on its 1.0... Release might hold a tiny weenie ickle nugget of truth.
But I'd much rather have a largly bug free first release (Which this is)
anyday !!!.
Especially if said company is a small independent outfit, and not even from a native English speaking country...Give 'em a chance fer fecks sake :?

tguzzardo

Post by tguzzardo » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:55 pm

Actually, Drumazon is pretty easy to use I don't see why you would need a manual.