The links are not valid no more - please use the latest official version
Links no longer available
and the temporary License Key file at
Links no longer available
The program is fully copyrighted and only registered users can use the beta versions. Please do NOT spread this download link or the plugin itself.
Save the Key File where you want (eg. on desktop) and after loading Drumazon when the About window shows up browse to the Key File to register the product.
Then Drumazon will copy the file to the proper location:
- (PC) folder where Drumazon.dll exists
- (Mac) "/Library/Application Support/D16 Group/Drumazon/" folder
- fixed bug with displaying output number (reported as bug with HC output routing)
- fixed bug with instruments presets initialization (appeared mostly after project reloading)
- fixed bug with Flam, Shuffle, Total Accent values initialization when Pattern Store was turned off. It happens just after loading and dissappeared after knob movement
- fixed bug with Key File installation
- improved BD model
- improved SD model (longer SD Tone)
- added user settings
- changed top bar design - Int Seq Mode switch has now three positions
- changed GUI - step buttons highlight was improved
BD attack scale has been corrected. Previously at maximum was too quiet in comparison to 909.
Now the original maximum value is exactly in the middle of the knob and all over gives louder attack (max 2 times).
BTW. Answering the questions what has been changed last time in the BD model - diode model has been changed in BD diode clipper (gives more basses).
SD Tone is longer now. Knob has original maximum value in the middle position. All over this gives longer tone than in 909
BD Attack and SD Tone settings in default presets have been rescaled to the new knobs ranges.
Internal Seq Modes
- Chain Mode (no changes)
- Normal Patt Mode - every note on message start the pattern immediately and note off message stops the pattern. This mode is dedicated mostly for placing patterns precisely in the piano roll.
- Free Patt Mode - new option wchich allows to trigger patterns immediately and keep them played without need of keeping the note hold down.
Once the pattern is triggered it keeps playing until the next pattern will be started or the actual one will be stopped.
To stop the playing pattern press its note once again but with low velocity and release it when you want to stop the pattern.
So every note on message will start pattern but only if note velocity is equal or above defined level (default 100).
And note off message will stop the corresponding pattern when it was preceded by a note on message with velocity below the defined level.
You can also change the actual pattern with the new one which is empty to get the silence.
User can define its own settings which override default Drumazon settings. In the future updates these functions will be probably available via some Preferences window but at the moment it can be done by specyfying proper settings in XML file.
To quickly check this feature download the Drumazon.ini.xml file and save it in:
- (PC) folder where Drumazon.dll file exists
- (Mac) "/Library/Application Support/D16 Group/Drumazon" folder
Drumazon tries to load this file every time it's loaded into host application. At this time there is not many options to define in the ini file.
The example content:
Code: Select all
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?> <DrumazonSettings> <UserSettings> <OutputConfig> <MasterOutput state='on' type='stereo' /> <InstrumentsOutputs type='stereo' /> </OutputConfig> <FreeModeVelocityThreshold level='100' /> </UserSettings> </DrumazonSettings>
- plugin's outputs configuration.
You can specify (in the <MasterOutput> tag) if the master output is used or not (state='on' or state='off'). You can also define type of the master output (type='stereo' or type='mono') which is taken into account only when the master output is present.
The same output type can be defined also for all instruments outputs at once (inside <InstrumentsOutputs> tag)
- velocity threshold level in Internal Seq Free Mode (0-127)
This is most probably the last beta version before release date.
If nothing very important will be reported till tomorrow we are going to release it as the official 1.0 version.
Anyway if some minor bugs appear we're going to fixing them asap with whe 1.0.x updates
Next week we'll start to publish first manuals and tuturials.
Also we start to collect all your precious suggestions which will be included in the next major updates (1.x).