Any new version of Drumazon coming soon?

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music. Wishes, ideas and feature suggestions
Decagon

Any new version of Drumazon coming soon?

Post by Decagon » Tue May 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Hi!

I was wondering if any new versions of Drumazon, Nepheton, Nithonat, with new features, and skins, are coming?
Could you give any info on this please?
When they do, and also have skins, i will buy them. I love the machines! 8)

Sebastian@d16

Re: Any new version of Drumazon coming soon?

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Wed May 29, 2013 8:49 am

Hi Decagon,

I'm sorry i don't know the details yet. Also i'm not sure whether skinning option will be introduced in 2.x upgrades or even in 1.x updates, the second option seems to be more likelier, because we've been getting lot and lot of feedback about weak readibility of LUSH-101's GUI and we're going to resolve this problem by providing skins in HD resolutions. And since all our plug-ins shares same framework, the skinning option will just "appear" in all of them.

Kind regards,
Sebastian

Decagon

Post by Decagon » Thu May 30, 2013 2:00 am

Hi Sebastian!

I understand. That sounds good if skinning might come before 2.x versions.
If i purchase one or more instruments, will i get free lifetime updates?

Thanks!

D
Last edited by Decagon on Fri May 31, 2013 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sebastian@d16

Post by Sebastian@d16 » Fri May 31, 2013 10:24 am

Hi Decagon,

Currently we do not have such offers like life-time updates/upgrades for loyal customers. We rather stick to the policy of granting our users discounts on a occasion of releasing: new product, upgrade etc. depending on what and how many our products they do own already. Updates are always free of charge, no matter how many products user owns. So if you have Drumazon 1.0.0, you're entitled to receive free updates if they are in the same version group (1.x), but if someday we'll introduce Drumazon 2.0.0 you'll be entitled to receive a discount coupon code as an upgrade offer (and discount value may be related to number of other our products you own and have registered in your User Area account).

Best regards,
Sebastian

Decagon

Post by Decagon » Fri May 31, 2013 1:00 pm

I see. Thank you for explaining. I look forward to updated versions of all products.